Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 7 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 7 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Trial at Hand - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:23 pm

"S-so...am I supposed to be your guidance for two years?" She backed off from Cayden. She smiled. "If so...I will gladly sign on for doing that." She handed her the paper with her signature as well.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:29 pm

"Yeah, well. I don't know if I'm up for that, to be honest. Hell, I do't even know if I'll even make it through the week. Considering my trial is still coming up, and a lot of people want to see blood. Maybe, we'd have to get past that first before we start committing to new things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:32 pm

"Well, call on me if you want me at the trial, Cayden. I will help defend you." She smiled. "It sounds like this minister guy is the one that needs to be on trial, not you..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:47 pm

"I did help. I did plan the actual attack and all that, so I'm not without sins. That much is clear. I just don't know whether I can be held responsible for all of it on the same gravity as him. Considering I didn't do it with the intention of doing it. But merely as part of my job."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:52 pm

"I'll still help defend you. It is my nature as an Angel~." She smiled, taking Cayden's hand this time. "I promise I will always help you when you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:57 pm

"Well. Thanks. Though it's awfully late, really should get some sleep. Ehm. This may sound weird. Or stupid. But would you mind spending the night here? I don't mean it like that, it's just that. I'm sort off afraid to sleep. Y'know."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Astraria nodded. "I understand completely. I will stay the night. Dimitre would understand~." She smiled. "I know a lullaby completely in Angelic that should get you to sleep soundly, and I'll guard you all night."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 pm

She went to the nearest bedroom with a blanket from the couch and just curled up in bed, a new pillow to squeeze in her arms and closing her eyes after ensuring herself that Astraria was there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Astraria had brought in a chair from another room, and sat down. She began to sing in Angelic, the language carrying its power over Cayden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7