Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 3 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 3 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:22 pm

He looked to the 2 women. "Did you get enough evidence?" They nodded "Alright then take it to the labs so we can get the DNA, and then we're going to get them arrested." He then looked to Cayden "Are you alright? Do you want to be left alone for now?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:27 pm

"I wouldn't be so worried about attacks from the outside anymore if you put me in your house, but rather what will be left of the inside." She'd gone through the second round now, god knows why she said yes. The only thing she knew now is that if this was payment for her actions, then she had definitely paid in full, because there was no way in hell she wanted to live on with this etched in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:32 pm

He walked to the desk and took a few papers, filling it out for house arrest. "I'm not really worried if anything in my house is broken." He looked to her. "property is replaceable." He then handed it back to the woman who sent a copy to the DA and ADA. "We're going to wait here a bit, I have a feeling the DA is going to come in here really angry."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 pm

She sat down on one of the waiting room chairs, closing her eyes and placing her chin on her chest. In her mind, the faces of those men flashed by, each grinning satisfied as they looked down on her. Death didn't seem like the punishment. It was the liberation. She might very well have to free herself then. In his house, when she was alone then, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 pm

"Cayden...if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He looked to her as he sat in the chair next to her waiting for the DA to barge in.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:48 pm

She remained perfectly silent, thinking back to Arakai. Back up there it all seemed so simple. Point out key locations. Didn't hear anything. Didn't see anything. Didn't feel anything. Just assess the situation. Now, slowly, the gravity of what happened was starting to come down on her. and that death sentence was getting all the more alluring.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:57 pm

"Cayden, look at me." He was about to say something when the DA suddenly barged in with the ADA as well. The DA walked up to Reinhardt and she started yelling at him, asking why he was filing for house arrest for someone who murdered so many. He stood up and waited for her to stop. When she stopped he sighed and looked at her and the ADA. "She's been punished enough, more than enough. You have no clue what she's gone through." He looked back to Cayden before looking at the DA and ADA. "I still refuse to push for the death penalty myself, so I will try for stopping that, but I feel locking her up in a prison for now is too much. Leaving her under house arrest until her trial comes up is also safer for her. Prevents someone from killing her while she's in prison waiting for her trial." He then sighed and explained to the DA and ADA what happened to Cayden and how he's going to press charges against the team that captured Cayden. "Understand if you two don't take those charges seriously I will go above your heads and above the law to take them out." He then sat back down looking to Cayden. "I also wish to push for her to be working to help us as her punishment." The DA was quiet during all of this but started to yell at him again when he mentioned this. "I will go above your heads for this if I have to as well." The DA sighed hearing him say this "Fine.." The DA said. "Do you have a house for her to stay in?" Reinhardt nodded. "She'll be staying in mine while I stay at my mothers." The DA sighed again and walked out a bit angry still. He then turned and looked to Cayden. "So that's taken care of now Cayden."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Shed heard everything but cared for very little of what was said. Her mind wasn't remotely close to their conversation. She kept thinking of names, numbers, of people from Arakai. Eventually, what Reinhardt said hit home, and she simply nodded in reply.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:07 pm

"Cayden..look at me alright." He sat there waiting for her. "Cayden...promise me you'll at least talk to me sometime. You mentioned a few times you'd rather die. Promise me you'll talk to me if you think about it, I won't stop you after if you still wish to...but talk to me first alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:09 pm

She looked up, into his eyes. "Why." She couldn't wait to sleep. Forget about it all. But when she'd sleep, she'd get nightmares. She couldn't bend time back to prevent it, or change it. It was done and nothing could change that.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:11 pm

"Just to know you have someone willing to listen to you." He stood up and held his hand out to her. "You look tired right now. Why don't I take you to my home and get you settled in before I leave for my mothers."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 pm

She got up, but didn't take his hand The entire voyage she was dead silent, not looking at him, simply lost in thought. While they were driving to his home though, she eventually started humming a bit. Her gaze was just pinned to the windshield, the sky darkening outside as it started to rain slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 pm

He pulled up to his home and parked turning the car off. "We're here." He then opened his door and stepped out. He then walked around to the passenger's side and opened her door. He walked up to his front door and unlocked it. "I'll show you around a bit before I head out."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:33 pm

She'd gone silent again, following him after closing the car door. The sky'd turned dark now, it was likely somewhere around 10 or 11 PM. At the door, she waited for him to enter first and show the place. Not really like she'd need it that much.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 pm

He walked around showing her the location of the kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom, living room and the two bathrooms. "So that's about everything." He looked to her. "I'll be heading out for now. I'll come back in the morning to get some of my clothes." He turned and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:44 pm

She stayed at the door of the living room as he was at the front door. "Thanks. I think." It's all she could say. She didn't know what to thank him for though. But figured it might as well be said, that he'd at least not blame himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Sounds could be heard outside as Astraria came in for landing outside. She reached into her pouch as she landed, grabbing her robe to redress before knocking on the door. She had heard from the provisional government that Reinhardt had requested her specifically to handle someone who was being held in house arrest. She was to be 'emotional support' for them, among other duties. "I know I'm an Angel...but why me in particular?" She brushed some dust off her robe, then rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Reinhardt had left earlier, about 10 minutes ago. Cayden came at the door, opening it and seeing Astraria. She looked pretty horrible, unwashed clothes that were partially torn. She looked at the angel. ''Yeah?''
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:12 pm

"Hello, I am Astraria. Someone called for me to look after someone named..." She reached into her pouch, pulling out some wadded paperwork. "...Cayden?" She looked back to the woman who answered the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:10 pm

She looked at her, then shrugged. Leaving the door open she walked into the hall to the living room. Astraria had gotten the casefile from Reinhardt, containing his assesment of her situation. It was pretty basic due to the lack of time but had quite an accurate description. Trauma due to captivity, multiple counts of rape and physical as well as mental abuse. Cayden walkex into the living room dropping on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Astraria smiled, walking in and shutting the door softly behind her. She followed Cayden to the living room, standing a fair distance from her so as not to make her feel threatened. "Am I correct in assuming that you are the subject of my visit, the Miss Cayden mentioned in these documents?" She held out the papers as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 pm

She looked up at Astraria, then nodded. "I'm Cayden. What are you here for?" She sat on the couch with a pillow clutched in her arms as if her life depended on it, amber eyes staring up at her visitor.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:52 pm

"Well, I was requested to come keep you company." She looked at the paperwork again. "It says you've had a tough time and could use a friendly presence for unspecified duration." She looked back at Cayden. "I can definitely sense that you're in a strange position...would you like to start by talking things out with me?" She put the paperwork back in her pouch, and walked over to a seat across from Cayden, smoothing out her robe. "I will listen to everything you wish to share, Miss Cayden."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 pm

She looked down at the ground during Astraria's explanation. Paperwork describing her situation and her state of mind. Like that was describable on a piece of paper. None of them could possibly try to understand what it was like, let alone write it down. "I have nothing to talk out with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Astraria sighed, but kept her smile. "Your emotions tell me otherwise, ma'am." She sat down, not content with Cayden's response. "I will not abandon someone who needs assistance..." She looked at her. "...and while I cannot say that I have been in your shoes...I can still sympathize with how you are feeling, Miss Cayden. I am here to help, please do not shut me out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next