Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 2 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 2 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 am

"Wouldn't that be more punishment?" She really didn't feel much for walking another day around with this. He said she didn't deserve what happened. Maybe. Maybe she did. Maybe that was her curse for what she'd done. To walk around with this for the remainder of her life and always be hated. "Heh. Well. You do what you think is right then."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:47 am

"They will still want to punish you some how...I'll try the best I can...but the lowest I can probably go is for you helping us. Cayden, I will punish all of them as hard as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:52 am

She hadn't looked at him since he'd let the cuffs go and dared a small glance at him, then gave a silent quick nod. She didn't want to believe it. She wanted this all to be over with, and just stop remembering. Stop thinking. But she couldn't. She'd shown her human side for the first time in years and it felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Reinhardt looked to her. "Cayden, you look like your nerves are a mess right now...do you want anything to help you calm down? I could get you something."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:44 pm

She shook her head. There was plenty of things he could get her. A gun, a noose, countless poisons. Would spare him the effort of going through all the bureaucratic work, too. He could make easy promises as some lowly interrogator anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:47 pm

"Cayden.." He stood up and held his hand out to her. "Why don't we get out of this cell for now at least. We have to go through procedure anyway for your claim...not that I don't believe you it's just basic protocol."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:53 pm

"You mean more mocking me? Don't expect anyone to take me serious. Why try?" She'd refused to look at him the entire time now, sometimes rubbing her knees, the scrapes still stinging.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:58 pm

"They'll have to take me serious however, if I tell them to follow orders." He stood there still holding his hand out to her. "If you don't want to leave this room right now that's fine then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 pm

"Go where after?" She didn't like it, not one bit. This might as well be a set up, to show her that they care, make her vulnerable, then present her to the people as a mass murderer and publicly torture her or something, after telling them all how she sought justice for herself, but forgetting the justice for all those of Arakai. Her mind was racing through all possible scenarios, the next worse than the previous, but still she got up and followed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:07 pm

He walked over and picked up his sword tying it back to his side again before leading her to the front desk. Once at the front desk he looked at the woman working behind it. "We're going to need a rape kit and follow protocol for a rape case." The woman looked up at him and then looking to the person behind him shook her head. "You believe a criminal about this?" He then glared at her. "It's not about belief or not...if someone cries rape we check in on it. Now follow procedure." His voice was stern. The woman nodded and then started collecting some paper work and making a phone call. He turned and looked to Cayden. "You asked go where after? I'm not sure yet...I guess I could have you under house arrest."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm

"I highly doubt you'd let me back in my house with all the equipment lying around there. Frankly, I'm still waiting for the cameras to pop up and everyone laughing at me before someone pulls a gun. Either that or you're either incredible trusting or stupid."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:13 pm

He looked at her. "Cayden...I don't treat things like this as a joke." He then walked t a chair and sat down. "I'd probably have you stay at my house and myself stay at my mothers." He then looked out a window. "If anyone tried to attack you, I would stop them as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:18 pm

She chuckled. "Risking your own hide for a mass murderer and possibly the currently most hated person in Pendragon and Arakai. I think stupid's the best one to describe you. Think I'd be safer in the holding cell, to be fair."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:26 pm

"I would say foolhardy instead of stupid. Anyway my home is well protected." He looked at her. "Cayden, you understand what you're going to have to go through during the rape kit right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 pm

After a short silence she shook her head. "Didn't even expect you to go through with it in the first place, so didn't really think about it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm

He sighed. "They're going to examine you Cayden...you might feel violated all over again. But it's so we can have evidence against them." He looked at her. "Cayden..they will check everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:43 pm

"see, I knew there was something like this coming up. Make her believe we'll help her, but then, let's do it all over again. Y'know, I think I'll sit in my cell 'til you people agree to just kill me and have it over with."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:51 pm

"It's not like that Cayden." He stood up. "A rape kit is where they investigate..to get evidence." He sighed and looked to her. "I should have told you ahead of time, I'm sorry for not."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:54 pm

She knew better. The whole world hated her and this one guy who so happened to have pull, tried to help her out? Off course, most likeliest thing ever. "Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 pm

He looked away. "Cayden. If you don't want to go through with the rape kit you don't have to. It'll make convicting them harder though, but it's entirely your choice." He then looked back to her. "I'm still a bit angry at you for what you've done to Arakai, yes, but again I feel you don't deserve what happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 pm

She laughed. "So either let the ones who did this walk around unpunished, or go through the same all over again but then having to take your word, the guy accusing me, that you'll punish them for what they did? To a mass murderer? You've got to be joking."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:05 pm

"I told you I don't joke about cases like this. So it's entirely up to you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:08 pm

"I'll let you have the satisfaction then. Go ahead and do your kit. I'm sure that was your intention all along anyway." She honestly didn't know why she agreed to it. Defiance, perhaps, or just a slight bit of hope that maybe he was indeed telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:14 pm

He sighed. "I don't like what you went through or will go through, but it is so we can convict them Cayden." He stood up when the woman behind the desk returned with the paper work and with another woman who was holding a small white box. "Seems like they're here.." The woman nodded and then looked to Cayden "Follow us so we can take you some where more private."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 pm

She gave Reinhardt a look before going with the 2 women. A while later they returned, Cayden with a face displaying thunder, as if she felt like hammering the bombardment button like it gave her candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next