Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 6 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 6 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:33 am

"I guess that's their problem then. I just don't know how it got to this. I'm at school one day and the next I'm in a special program training me on advanced battle tactics and that sort of shit, then you rebels start stirring shit up and I'm asked to manage the defenses. With no information to go by. I mean, how can I make a threat assessment if I don't even know how many and what they can do. Have you tried telling a baker to bake a bread when he doesn't know how much of this and that he has available? It won't work. So we lost Arakai and my so to speak redemption was running the bombardment. Well, and we know how that played out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:39 am

"Yes...we do." She nodded, leaning back in her seat again. "Arakai can be rebuilt, so the population can return. We just wish for all creatures to be together. Specials or human...or in my case, Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:44 am

"About that. Rumors are true that, you know, there are other worlds out there? I heard this golden pigeon guy vanished to one of them from one of the guards. Was he the one with the towers in Arakai that were firing back at us?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 am

"I do not know about that." Other worlds...she thought about the possibility of there being a world of Angels.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:56 am

"Cuz I heard about something in the gardens of Pendragon. And something likewise in Arakai's ruins. But, well. I don't know." She continued to eat the pile from her plate again. Commercials on tv. Damn to the depths whoever thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:58 am

"Well, if it is true, then the provisional government will have to draft a force for communications...if we receive visitors from these worlds."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:01 pm

"You know, I might actually be useful for expeditions or military expeditions outside, if these other worlds are in fact real. It would take me away from here and if any violent races or species appear I would have the perfect training to deal with them. Somewhat. I think. I hope. Well, at least my skills would be useful. But then the government would have to explain why they put a mass murderer in charge of this. Wait. Hang on. You can't really count me as a mass murderer. It wasn't my call to do it. It was the Prime Minister's decision. He ordered it. I only guided it. So, in the end. It's not even my fault. Well, not entirely."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:05 pm

She nodded. All of her ideas were good. "They would not have to know it is you that they sent for communications...but if there is a world for my kind...I only know of three people in this world who can speak the Angel language."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:10 pm

"Right, languages. That'd be an issue, too. But then you'd have to go as well. Because you do speak it. Then again, if it's not an Angels world. We might have to prepare for hard fighting. And especially if we go to a world and they see us as a declaration of war. God damn, so many options to consider."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:13 pm

"Well...let us leave those thoughts for another time. By how we're speaking now...I assume you've opened up." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:19 pm

"Well no. I don't think so. I'm just. Glad I don't have to blame myself for Arakai anymore. But it makes me wanna smash their faces in with a hammer even more. It's weird, to be honest, but. I don't mind dying now. Not, because I'd be free, but. I don't know. At first I always was afraid of it, now I just. Don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 pm

"I would still like you to keep going." She smiled, offering her hand to Cayden. "It is because I think I found a new friend. I don't have many of them...and one recently passed away. I don't want to see someone else go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:29 pm

She reluctantly took Astraria's hand, realizing it was surprisingly soft. "I think you'd be my first friend then. At least, one that actually, sorta? Can listen?" she didn't quite know how to put it. At any rate, she might just confide into Astraria if she showed to not be phony like so many others. A gut feeling still made her be cautious of this whole charade, since it all could just be to make her feel at ease and then strike her hard down again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm

"I will listen to anything you have to say." She smiled. "If you need anything, you can always call on me." She stood up, exercising her wings a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:28 pm

"I just. Don't really buy it all. I mean, what are the odds that you get tasked to run all these defenses and attacks, then get caught, abused to insanity, imprisoned and then. Freed more or less and actually get help and a friend to talk to. It's seems surreal."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:30 pm

"Fate works in mysterious ways, Cayden." She extended her wings to their full span, accidentally knocking over a flower vase. "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:34 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at the fail. "Don't worry, we could trash this whole place and not have to pay for it. He said it himself, it was ok. That Reinhardt is a strange guy, I tell you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:39 pm

"I-I see..." She folded her wings in regardless. "...I will still replace it. I broke it, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:45 pm

She placed the empty plate on the table in front of her. "Honestly didn't expect to laugh again. It's been ages anyway." The clock indicated it was 1 AM already, but Cayden didn't exactly feel tired. "So. The forms. What do they tell you to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:50 pm

"Oh, right." She reached into her pouch, pulling out the wadded papers. "It says...'unspecified duration or until subject calms down. Subject deemed risk level 2. Urgent help requested of "Astraria Aldona" of provisional government aid division'." She held out the papers for Cayden's inspection. Astraria's signature was a bit illegible, but it was there, clear that she had not signed her name much.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:55 pm

She took the paperwork, reading through it. It wasn't especially much, but essentially the gist of what she told Reinhardt. The suggested methods had been listed up, but humming or breaking things weren't on it. She felt glad about that. After reading the thing through quickly, she handed it back to Astraria. "So.. what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 pm

"I was told that if you 'complied'...I was to get your signature...leave the front paper with you, and I would be free to leave when I saw fit." Astraria looked at the papers, locating the one that had been indicated, as it already had her rather messy signature on it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:02 pm

"So what, you gotta cheer me up a bit and then you can go? Well, at least we had a proper care system back in the old government. Seriously, talk to that guy, see if you can copy some of the systems we had. It wasn't an all bad government, you know."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 pm

"What was the old system supposed to do in cases like this?" She looked at her curiously. "I am willing to do more if it means I get to keep you as a friend, and not have to go to another funeral..." Astraria hugged Cayden tight. "...so please, tell me what to do, if there was supposed to be more."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 2:18 pm

"Well, for one, you could let me go." She never was much of a touchy person. As Astraria let go of her grasp, Cayden started explaining into the finest of detail how the systems worked. If it was facts, Cayden knew all about it. She'd read the entire constitutional law of Pendragon twice total. "Usually in these sort of cases where a subject has suffered severe mental of physical trauma, they are to be appointed a counselor. This person will guide them through the steps of accepting whatever happened or being able to live with it. It usually takes an estimate of 1 to 2 years, but can vary depending on the type of trauma. First build a base of trust, then try to slowly confront the person with their trauma and slowly work towards acceptance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next