Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
After Trial - Astraria I_vote_lcapAfter Trial - Astraria I_voting_barAfter Trial - Astraria I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
After Trial - Astraria I_vote_lcapAfter Trial - Astraria I_voting_barAfter Trial - Astraria I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

After Trial - Astraria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

After Trial - Astraria Empty
PostSubject: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 am

Astraria walked into the conference room she had been summoned to. She looked around, hoping to see the person she was called by.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Reinhardt was carrying some paperwork and sighed walking into the conference room. He walked to the table in the center of the conference room and sat down placing the paper work in front of himself. His face showed that he was really tired. He then looked up seeing Astraria. "Thank you for coming when I called, Astraria." He then motioned to the chair on the other side of the table. "I need to discuss some things with you now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:40 am

She nodded, sitting where he was indicating. "You are welcome, Mister Reinhardt. May I ask why I was summoned? I was in understanding that my tasks were complete, were they not?" She remembered telling Cayden that she would willingly be her support for as long as she needed...was this about that?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:41 pm

"Yes...I'm still worried about her, especially because I opened those wounds during the trial, so would you be willing to keep an eye on her still? Also she can't stay at my house forever, so we'll have to let her go back to her place. But that is risky still, I need ideas on where we can have her stay so she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 8:13 pm

She nodded. "I can keep an eye on her. I also have a cabin on the outskirts of the ruins...she is free to stay with me if she wishes."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:17 pm

"I feel she should stay in Pendragon, bringing her closer to Arakai is just asking for trouble, since people there may be out for blood. If anyone there finds out she's nearby they my try attacking her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 1:28 am

"Well...my living area is far from Pendragon." It had taken her a few hours to fly here. "I would not mind traveling...but I cannot simply abandon my gardens, or my significant other, Dimitre."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 1:32 am

"Traveling should be fine, but we have to find some where for her to stay, where she can be safe." He then took his glasses off and looked out the window. "If you have any ideas let me hear them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 1:43 am

"Well...my only one was to have her live with me and Dimitre. I do not know of anywhere in Pendragon...I barely found the address that was given to me when I was summoned to be Miss Cayden's support."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:22 am

"Then we should work with her to find a place." He then sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "This may take a small bit of work."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 am

"Maybe we should ask Miss Cayden herself? Perhaps she would feel safer in my home. I live rather out of the way..." She sighed. "...but as I stated before, I do not mind continuing to be her support."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:34 am

He nodded. "Talking to her is best." He then put his glasses back on and looked over some paper work. "Astraria, maybe you should talk to her about this instead of me, it seems like she's angry at me or something at times."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:40 am

"After what she has been through, I do not blame her..." She frowned a little. "...had it been me in her position...I would distrust everyone too."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 8:45 pm

"So, Astraria, how are you doing lately?" He rubbed his shoulder and took off his glasses afterward.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 am

"I am doing fine, mister Reinhardt." She moved her wings slightly, ruffling her robe. "I have been tending to the people of the camp, as well as my assignment with miss Cayden. Few moments have been spent at my own dwelling as of late, so overall, I can say I am fine."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 pm

"Good to hear. Well, why don't we end this for now and go find Cayden to talk with her." He stood up and picked up his paperwork. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Trial - Astraria   After Trial - Astraria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Trial - Astraria
Page 1 of 1