Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 5 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand - Page 5 I_voting_barTrial at Hand - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Trial at Hand - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:34 am

She sighed, putting the documents away. "Very well." She sat back down. "I have no choice but to stay here then. My signature alone means nothing, seeing as I am just a third party to this matter." She sighed again, closing her eyes. She began to hum a lullaby shortly afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:39 am

They stayed there for round about 30 minutes before Cayden finally broke the silence. "Is .. there anything to eat?" she'd been underfed in the holding cell and no way that team had even remotely cared about her health. And perhaps having a satisfied stomach might actually brighten her thinking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:42 am

"I was told that there is indeed food for you if you needed some." She kept her eyes closed as she spoke. "Look in the cabinets, and there should be edibles."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:46 am

Cayden stayed on the couch for a minute, then sighed annoyed as she got up and walked to the kitchen. The fridge was loaded. Possible Reinhardt just stocked up as he left her here. Or he had someone else living here. She couldn't tell merely from a fridge. Getting herself some chicken with bread and sponge cake, she went back to the living room and turned on the tv. Not really because she felt like it, but to turn her attention away from the angel and try to act like she didn't exist, hoping it would perhaps trigger her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:00 am

Astraria kept sitting in her seat, unmoving. She hummed to herself now, waiting. She sat up from time to time to move her wings a bit, but otherwise stayed put in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:11 am

It took her a bit but she finally brightened up a little. She hadn't had chicken in a long time, usually since her diet forbade it. Quickly she managed to eat away the whole content of her plate, hopping to the kitchen for more, then returning with twice as much as before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 am

"You must have been famished, to need so much food." Astraria watched as she returned with more food. "Are you willing to talk now?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 am

"Always loved chicken above anything else. And no, don't wanna talk. It's pretty useless in the end anyway." Her voice had toned down from the hateful and degenerate tone she had before to a somewhat more uncaring and neutral emotion. At least the first signs of progress, even if not major.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:21 am

"Talk is only useless if you think it is useless." She sighed, and returned to her meditative state.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 am

While stuffing her mouth she couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "So talking will protect me from liquidations once I get out on the street? Must be some pretty strong talk then." She still had a hard time believing they were serious. Considering for "justice" she had to go through the whole procedure which was essentially another rape round. So even for their poor excuse of justice, she was being done injustice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 am

"Talking helps heal wounds. Not of the physical kind, but the kind of the mind." She hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:29 am

She stopped eating, looking at the plate, suddenly feeling like just throwing it away. "No. Talking about it just makes me remember. I'm trying the hardest not to." Her voice got loaded with grief and sorrow, as if she just realized all those lost in Arakai were her family. It still hadn't quite hit her what the results of that destruction were, but already she felt like she had the weight of too much on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:33 am

She sighed "I nearly had my wings clipped and was almost eaten when I was eight...I try not to remember that, but I must. I never did find those who nearly killed me...but I do not dwell on it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:39 am

"Little different, since it almost happened. If I almost got raped, I wouldn't be sitting here like this, I'd probably be more approachable I think? But I did. So it's a different story all together. I just. I want them to suffer. Know what it's like. I want the to crawl up to me, wrenching in pain begging for forgiveness for what they've done. But then what. What good will it do me in the end. Nothing. So I can't even have my vengeance 'cause it'll just make me feel bad. So either way I'll feel horrible."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:49 am

"My point was was that we all have things that we do not wish to remember." She sighed, returning to humming softly as the girl watched the TV set.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 am

She poked her fork a bit on her plate. "Doesn't mean talking about it will make it better. If you walk on a broken leg it won't heal any faster."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 am

"I never said talking would heal things instantly."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:00 am

"Neither did I suggest it should or would." She didn't even realize, and apparently neither did Astraria, she already talked about the subject on several occasions. And due to her attitude getting calmer it worked slightly, though not as effectively as with others.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:03 am

"It does help though. Like a brace on that broken leg you mentioned." She hummed softly again, this time adding in some words in Angelic from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:07 am

"So why not talk about your wing stuff? If it helps as much as you say. You clearly aren't 8 anymore, so how much did talking about that help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:10 am

"I stayed away from human populations when I could...so I talked to myself about it. Humans hated anyone who wasn't human back then...even though humans admire Angels...I would likely have been caught and put through who knows what."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:15 am

She coughed a bit, almost choking on a piece of chicken. "So you tell me to do something saying it helps without even doing it yourself and not having the experience from it? I'll tell you one thing, you people have at least balls to come here with this stuff." She finally displayed what could pass through as a smile. Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:18 am

"I...I've told my significant other about the ordeal..." She blushed. She was right to call her out on it. "...but I help others when I can. I-I think it should be different in my case...since I had to hide who I was from the populace."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:22 am

"Oh I'm gonna have to hide who I am from the people as well, unless you want me hanging from a store on display somewhere in the morning. I mean, how'd you people even envision this whole idea of me working again? I can't exactly walk through stores getting groceries you know. It'll have to be secured facilities, and that ain't exactly living either."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:28 am

"W-well...I am not informed on that subject..." She understood though. "...I am just a third party, after all." She smiled a little, glad that Cayden was talking now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next