Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trial at Hand I_vote_lcapTrial at Hand I_voting_barTrial at Hand I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trial at Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Reinhardt walked into the holding cell that Cayden was in and he walked to the table sitting down in front of it, placing the files he was carrying down on it. "Cayden...right?" He was looking at a folder and then closed it taking his reading glasses off. "You're in for a long trial and if convicted a long time in prison." He placed the folder down and then looked at her. "You're going to tell me your side of the story and why you thought it was a good idea to destroy Arakai." His expression was very stern and cold right now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:31 pm

She'd been cuffed to the chair to avoid any attempts at Reinhardt as a precaution. Off course any mention of what had been done to her had conveniently been left out, even though it doubtfully would make any difference. "It was a tactical move to strike the morale and thin out enemy forces. It was a sound strategy, it gave us the upper hand, forcing the enemy to suddenly sustain countless people without the resources to do so. The city is just raw material, it can be rebuilt." She gave no mention whatsoever to the people who lost their lives or their family in the event. As if she didn't even recognize them as people but just as numbers.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:36 pm

"What of the civilians who died during the assault?" He folded up his reading glasses and put them in his pocket. "The resistance was a small group, needing to bomb Arakai was too drastic of a move."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:39 pm

"The civilians were supporting the rebellion, those are then counted as enemies. You can't let someone walk through your home and do whatever but then go unpunished when that person is known for crimes and you let him walk around and do nothing. But I guess that is what you do best."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:45 pm

"What I do best is help the people, the civilians. If betraying my country to do so was what it took then so be it." He placed a hand on the pommel of his sword and looked at her. "My crimes are minuscule compared to yours. You have mass genocide on your hands. You do know if we want we could seek the death penalty."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

"I was asked to do a job. I was trained. To do a job. And I did my job. I ran numbers, I made tactics, I did what was asked of me. If you say that bringing instant death to that many people warrants death penalty, then put it on yourself and all of your rebellion, too. Your instigating caused the ball to roll. Had you not rebelled, Arakai had not been bombed and the millions who died would have been spared. As such, who is to blame more. The person who lured out a reaction, or the one who reacted to provocation?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:54 pm

"Had we not rebelled, Pendragon would continue capturing people, experimenting on them and weaponizing them. All the people they've tortured and experimented on will never be the same. People who had gifts cowered in fear of being found out due to how Pendragon reacted to them. So you're telling me that we started this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:56 pm

"I'm not saying who started this. I'm saying that your decision to rebel had consequences. If you hadn't, the numbers of these specials would have taken hundreds of years to reach the kill count currently on the table. So if you speak of genocide, you may as well look at yourself. Your rebellion caused this just as much. And for people who fight for freedom and justice for the rest, you sure seem to have a lack of sense of justice yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:58 pm

"What do you mean? We freed the people captured, helped the people of PROJECT..which they'll never be the same again, and are now establishing a new government. The people in the wrong are being punished so explain how we lack a sense of justice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 am

"I'm sorry, I didn't know justice meant, hey let's do to them what they did to us. And then conveniently not talk about it and just focus on what they did without a single look at what we've done ourselves and what our actions caused. I didn't pick sides. I was recruited, I did as I was told and I took no pleasure or satisfaction from it. If millions died because of me then I'm sorry that they died, but to me they're gone. If you think killing me in return will be justice then go right ahead. But you'll miss out on my capabilities and all you have is another dead body. Which I assume you people were actually trying to prevent."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:05 am

"Your capabilities? Are you saying you'd help us?" He sat back in the chair. "If so that wouldn't look so good for this new government. A lot of people hate you right now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:10 am

"You can call it working off for atonement if public relations is your biggest issue. Though I doubt atonement is high on your priority list. I'm guessing you need a scapegoat, hence the execution or death sentence, no? And during the trials, you'll let those goons in for some more and bring along their friends. Just to mentally try to destroy me so that when my execution takes place they see a broken person they all can hate. I'm pretty close to the plan, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:14 am

"Far from it, we're just seeking to punish people who are at fault. I refuse to mentally break a person like this government has done in the past." He leaned forward and rested an arm on the table. "Personally I'm against any death penalty. So what are you saying you can offer? I'm not saying I'll accept it since I'll have to talk it over with others still." He then tilt his head. "Wait what goons? And you said more?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:17 am

She hadn't moved a bit since he'd entered. Now, she bashed her knees against the table, flipping it over. "Don't play ignorant, you swine! You know god damn well who I mean! Sending your stupid muscles out to soften me up before I get turned in! Enjoy having a helpless woman raped, beaten, molested, abused by your goons, knowing they deserve it because what, they did their job and it so happened to result in millions of deaths?! If anyone, YOU deserve to go to hell, not me!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:21 am

He blinked and then stood up. "Would you be able to point out these people?" His voice seemed softer now yet still held anger in it. "I have no knowledge of what people did to you, nor did I order them to do anything than to capture and bring you in."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:24 am

"Oh, oh, yeah, you expect me to believe that? Suddenly you're the good guy who looks out for people? You think I'd buy it that you actually would punish your own people? After what you just put down on the table you're charging me with, you still expect me to believe you care what happens to me? What you think I am, stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 am

"I don't expect you to believe me, but I do want to know what happened and who it was so I can punish them. I can't do that if you don't point them out." He sat back down in the cair and crossed his legs. "If you don't want them to be punished then that's your call."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:34 am

"Oh, sure, just line up entire Pendragon. I'll find them, don't worry. You'll just have to postpone your death sentence until then. Might take a while, you know, Pendragon having like over 4 million people. Oh and your question earlier? What I can offer? How about we organize the bombing of Pendragon, too? Then at least we're sure those guys are punished. But wait, who cares about justice for the woman who killed a million by the push of a button?" Her knees started to bleed slightly, having scraped them on the table as she knocked it over. She didn't even care. "The kids that brought me in had their fun and their way with me. Frankly? I'd rather you just kill me now so I won't have to live my life with what they've done to me. Saves me the nightmares and your people have their public execution of a scapegoat."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:43 am

He looked at her before standing up again and walking over to her he then crouched so he was eye level with her. "Look at me. Don't give up on yourself. I've told you already anyway I'm against the death penalty, they are seeking it but I will try and prevent it. No more blood has to be shed." He then stood up. "You ask who cares about justice for someone like you? I do. I will find who hurt you and punish them, do you understand?" His expression showing determination.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:46 am

"Oh, I understand. But do you? Do you think slapping them on the wrist will fix this? Nothing's gonna fix this. Just as nothing will fix the bombing. I'm not proud that I have a kill counter higher than the number of government employees. I don't like having to walk around with the knowledge that that's on me. And least of all with what those .. things. Did to me. They want me dead? I'll do them a favor and kill myself, you people can even laugh at me then calling me a coward. Why should I believe anything, literally anything, you say?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:49 am

"I won't just slap them on the wrist, I'll have them arrested like I did with my father." He grabbed his sword and untied it from his side before placing it on the ground and kicking it to the side. "If you try to run I will tackle you, do you understand?" He then crouched and uncuffed her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am

She rubbed her wrists as the cuffs let go, staying on her seat, saying nothing. She'd not expected him to do this, it made no sense. She then put her hands on her knees, feeling the sting as she touched the scrapes.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 am

He then pulled a cloth out of his pocket and ripped it in half handing each half to her. "For your knees." He walked back to his chair and sat down crossing his legs. "So, why don't we start again, do you think you can point out who assaulted you? I can easily call together the team I sent to capture you, all you'd have to do is point out which of them did it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 am

"All." It's the only thing she said. She was overcome with confusion and just stunned with not understanding his decision making. The only thing she felt at that moment, whilst wrapping the cloths around her knees, was how to make them suffer for what they'd done to her, but at the same time her rational mind tells her, no matter how much she'd hurt them, she'd never get satisfied and hurting them would only make her feel worse. She'd either feel bad, or worse. And on top of that get jail or death sentence.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:13 am

"All of them..you don't deserve what they did to you. Your crimes may be major but still, no one deserves what you went through." He looked to her. "Cayden, I feel you've been punished too severely now. I will see if I can get you to atone for your crimes by helping me rebuild this government and helping the people of Arakai instead of being in prison or executed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial at Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial at Hand   Trial at Hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial at Hand
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next