Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Magic Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 am

"Ah I see or you're not as good as you thought.Anyway why did you ask me to meet you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 am

"Ryuji here wants to go to the monster world and I might join him wanted to know if you were interested in causing a little trouble there with me if I decide to go?" Pyurs asked with a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 am

"I don't think I can help you cause trouble there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 am

"Hey, just for the record, I won't be causing trouble, I'm just going there to train some more."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 am

"Oh really with who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

"That is no fun I thought it would be fun I mean you ask me some of them monster world people are too snobbish." Pyrus said in a voice that sounded a little sad that Ignis didn't want to go. "Your training will start a comotion cause you will try to fight the strongest people." Pyrus said to Ryuji.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 am

"So people who live in the monster world are snobbish huh?"

"I live in the monster world!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:14 am

"Well, I suppose if you put it that way, I am causing trouble...but that is not my main objective, it is merely a side-effect."

"You live in the monster world? Why are you going to a school here then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

"Ignis you have to realize I was pretty much ran out of that world I will almost always be bitter to the residence there. Nothing against you so, what are you Ignis if you don't mind me asking?" Pyrus said trying to talk his way out of this and feeling like a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

Ignis looked at Ryuji

"Why not?I like it here it's fun.But why do you want to train in the monster world anyway?"

"Isn't it obvious Pyrus?I can create and control fire,I have giant fiery wings,and my last name is Phoenix.So why don't you take a guess?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:19 am

"Well, I am training for the All Worlds Tournament of Swordsmanship, and I figured I needed more training, but when I went to train in the demon world, they said that their strongest fighter was traveling with their queen. So I thought I would go to the Monster World next."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 am

"Oh ya I heard about that I was thinking of entering that.So how did you hear about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 am

"I don't speculate much anymore Ignis I just wanted to make sure. I still think it will be fun going there and stiring up a little trouble. I am sure you of all people Ignis know how some of the people can be jerks." Pyrus said trying to convince Ignis to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

"My grandfather fought in the last one, He made it to the semi-finals. He is too old now so he entrusted me with the family sword and I made it my mission to do what he could not."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

"No I'm sorry as much as I love to have fun I must up hold a proper appearance in the monster world for it was my fathers final wish that I become the next ruler,that's why I go all out in this world,but I'll go just to make sure you don't go to wild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 am

"Well that works I will tell you now Ignis trouble follows me so, be ready to be proper and have to possibly fight." Pyrus said with a smirk on his face.

"From what I hear Ryuji a lot of interesting people are entering so, I might enter to but, be careful I am sure that something amazing is going to happen there." Pyrus said in a old manish warning voice kinda mocking Ryuji.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am

Ignis said with a smile

"If anything happens be assured that I will not help you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am

"I think it defeats the purpus if we were covering each other." Pyrus smiled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 am

"Interesting people eh? Well then, I am sure that I''ll need to do more training in the Monster World, more so then before."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 am

"Exactly bud."

Ignis said with a smile and offering his hand to help Pyrus up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 am

Behind Pyrus a black inky mass formed before taking shape into a cloaked man. "Training people foolish warlock?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 am

"Yeah I am, I take pride in my abilities to train people. I see your back for some more cloaked freak." Pyrus said looking behind him after he got helped up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:44 am

"So I take it he's an old friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:46 am

"He was the jerk who sent the bats after you and he stole half my firend's power. Me and him do not get along very well." Pyrus said and he got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 am

"Alright so I take it you got this.I'll be standing over there if you need me."

Ignis began to walk away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Magic Training
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next