Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Magic Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 am

"Damn the curruption is bad and I have no way to stop it I can only hope Cat's spell can hold it off till I come up with something." Pyrus took his hand off Hyjil.

"HEHheheheHAHAHAhehehe." Hyjil was getting loopier by the minute.

"It might be too late for her not that I care." Cat stood next to Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 am

May walked up to them with a curious look. "Uhm...Hi...? What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 am

"Nothing that concreans you now you might wan to walk away now before things get dicey for you." Pyrsu said to May.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 am

"Hmm nothing much just a fight between a lazy warlock and a psycho witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 am

"Nice. I think I'll stay and watch."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

Yuna was walking through the park and saw a few people standing around. "Hmm..wonder what's going on." She then walked over and looked at them. "So...what's happening here?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 am

May turned. "I guess a lazy warlock vs a psycho witch. That's what I got for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 am

"Wow looks like this show is gathering quite the crowd."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 am

She sighed. "So...anyone here go to the school?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 am

"Yep we all do even the warlock.He used to be a teacher then he got fired and became the janitor.So what school do you go to?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 am

She looked down. "I'll be transferring to the school here tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 am

Ignis who wasn't paying attention to who he was talking to.

"Oh really where from?And do you know what class you'll be in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 am

May let out a heavy laugh. "I don't.". She walked over to yuna and started whispering. "I know about you. I won't tell anyone though."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 am

"What?No not you the other girl."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 am

She blinked and looked over at Ignis. "Someone with the name of Zieg is the teacher."

Namide and mia walked into the park now and saw everyone there she then walked up and looked over seeing may. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 am

"Oh nice that's my class.You'll love it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:08 am

"You said 'everyone' here goes. Do I not count?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 am

Namide looked at Ignis and shook her head. "What did you do now?" She then looked at May. "So you'll be attending the school too?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 am

'Ya but I wasn't talking to you."

"Why do I always have to be the one doing something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 am

May's face turned surprised when she remembered something----she started school in the same class as yuna tomorow. "Uh...yeah actually."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:17 am

She looked at Ignis you tend to cause problems. She turned back to May. "I'm Namide nice to meet you. I think I met your sister Tori?"

As all this happened Yuna started to leave not wanting to talk about anything to anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am

Ignis is shocked

"When have I ever been known to cause trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am

*Tsun walks up to everyone* "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 am

May followed yuna. "We can talk later!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 am

She looked down at Mia and picked her up. "So...are you may?" She looked over at May and lay her head on Tsun's shoulder while waiting for a response.

Yuna stopped and looked at may..."What about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Magic Training
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next