Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Magic Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

May laughed a little bit. "I meant later to namide and mia. I wanted to talk to you now...about anything really. We can go whereever you want."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 am

"Hmm I don't like this,that sentience gave me a really bad feeling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 am

May glared at ignis. "Butt out."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:41 am

"Doesn't her snapping at me prove something's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am

"I'm bored here. Yuna, wanna go somewhere else or stay here?"

OOC:for now shade u can control mia lulz
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:47 am

Yuna blinked. "I'll go with you." She then blushed figuring what it was about. "So where to?"

Namide looked to Mia. "Let's just go to my apartment for now." She picked up Mia and walked back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:48 am

"Does Nobody Listen to Me!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 am

"How about the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 am

She nodded "Sure."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 am

Ignis looked around

"Hey can I come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 am

Hyjil managed to get her familure to show up and teleport her away before Pyrus or Cat could do anything "Crap we just lost her this don't look good. I guess I'll just have to try to catch her again." Pyrus said this heading off in a random direction Cat followed him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 am

"So who was that and why did she want to kill you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 am

"I had a huge rebound in the monster world years ago. She was my girl friend and the thing is my rebound blew up a whole village she is one the few survivers I kinda got ran out of the monster world not before she tried to curse me and took the vision from one my eyes." Pyrus said this in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 am

"Well you know what they say 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 am

"If she ever went to hell she would optimis it she is being corrupted by something to inhance her hate against me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:21 am

"Well hey luckily you have me bud.So lets get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:22 am

"Yeah where we headed then?" Pyrus asked in a confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 am

"Well I heard Namide say she was going back to her apartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 am

"OK lead the way I have no clue which way to go." Pyrus said and he got ready to follow Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 am

"To be honest neither do I...Wait she lives in the same complex as Ryuji so where does he live,i mean you have to know since he worked for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 am

"I did not bother to go into his personal life. We need to find someone who knows." Pyrus said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 am

"Damn I wonder who knows where she lives"

"Wait I feel something....deep within my heart.Pyrus follow me."

Ignis started to run

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 am

Pyrus followed him with no complaint.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 am

"Okay I think we are here.

Knock Knock

"C.C. are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Magic Training
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6