Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Training alone I_vote_lcapTraining alone I_voting_barTraining alone I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Training alone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Pyrus was training in te monster world even though he knew he would never get to fight like he use to years ago. He took a break and sat on thin air using wind magic. He looked around at the destruction he had made.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Ignis came walking behind him.

"I thought i heard some commotion coming from this direction.So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

"Pretending it was right for me to try and help out the worlds. They are all afraid of me and my powers, if they found out I am here doing this they would declare war on me." Pyrus stood up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

"I suppose so but you can't be sure of that.So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 pm

"I am living a normal life, something that is not normal to me. What do you thnk of being king again?" Pyrus smiled at ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

"I'll admit I missed and I would not have pegged you as the type of person to live a normal life.Oh by the way how is your child bride?"

Ignis asked in a jokingly manner
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

"She is doing ok, I imagine she is taking a much needed break. She gets a bit moody round this time, her body wants to have another child you know stuff like that. I cheated on her and she didn't leave me. I am coming up with ways to make it up to her." Pyrus yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Sigh"You always were the playboy type,but hey if she didn't leave you that's a good sign."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 pm

"You planning to make me an uncle anytime soon?" Pyrus smiled at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:59 pm

"E-Eh at some point in time of course but I'm just too busy to deal with kids."

Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Pyrus put his hand on Ignis shoulder, "you have plenty of time. I did it and I had to do way more stuff like make contracts with the worlds. What is the real problem?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"That is the real problem it's not like I have a deep down fear that if i do "it" with Jess will leave me, take everything from me, and become a crazy god just like the last woman,nothing like that at all."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

"Don't be so afraid, look that woman found someone. It was not you it was she needed something else. Your wife has not left you yet have more faith in her. If anything goes wrong I'll introduce you to some more women." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hmm I suppose so but what I said before still holds true I just don't have time for a kid at the moment."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 am

"Well be safe then, you shoul not waste a fine woman." Pyrus laughed, and smacked te side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

"I suppose you're right.So how is the rest of the old gang?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 am

"I have no clue, I have been busy with differnt things."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 am

"I see, we are all so estranged now,it's kinda weird."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:41 am

"It was bound to happen, just look at us in our hay days we were saving or trying to destrpy te worlds. Let the next generation step up and take care of the problems." Pyrus laughed, "you still able to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 am

"I don't know it's been while."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 am

Pyrus laughed, "ths cute girl kicked my butt te oter day. Threw some punches at me I felt old because they hurt."

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 am

"Well it was bound to happen someday hahaha."
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 am

"Got tired after holding up my wife and..." Pyrus laughed, "well it was fun."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am

"Getting beat up was fun?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am

"Differnt story here the beating up was no fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone   Training alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next