Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Magic Training I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Magic Training I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Magic Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ryuji's Magic Training Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 am

"So, he thinks I need to learn magic does he?" Ryuji thought it over for a moment. "Alright, this will be easy." Ryuji waited for Pyrus to give him instruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 am

"Well kid this is not advanced stuff and some groups of people in the monster world look down on this but, you being a human itself could be looked down on. I am going to teach you how to use your inner chi in a way that you can cast basic spells." Pyrus took a breath after saying all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:53 am

"My inner chi eh?" Ryuji thought this over. "Ok, I guess that makes sense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:59 am

"Well first you have to be able to control it so close your eyes and focus on a current running through your body like a river. When your good enough at it you will be able to change the flow of the chi and do stuff like this." Pyrus held up his hand and made it glow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 am

"Ok, make my chi flow like a river." Ryuji meditated with all his might. He felt like he might be nearly getting it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 am

"I am impressed kid I can already sense a little energy from you. I see you have done something similar to this that will speed us right along. Then we can get you to the monster world faster." Pyrus was surprised he can sense every once in a while trace amounts of energy moving in Ryuji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 am

"Well, it's getting late, how about we work on it more tomorrow?" Ryuji bowed and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 am

Pyrus set off to his corner in the park and knew his weekend was over back to work he will go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 am

Ryuji wasn't sure where Pyrus had gone, so he returned to their training spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 am

Pyrus returned to the training spot to let off some magic. He was annoyed he did not like the new teacher and he hated the fact that he is losing his source of income. He seen Ryuji "Hey kid fancy seeing you here again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 am

"Ah, so you did come here. I figured this would be my best chance at finding you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 am

"Yeah the park is a pretty good place if you could sense magic you would understand that this place feels like the monster world magic wise. Even though it is nothing compared to it I like the park it is calming. So, kid we need to get the basics of chi down so you can go to the monster world for training." Pyrus said this in a less anrgy voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 am

"alright then." Ryuji meditated as before, getting better at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 am

Pyrus watched the training in amazement. "This kid it is like this technque was made just for him. The monster world will have to watch out for this kid he is a genuis." Pyrus said to himself.

The training advances (aster can come up with his results later to be fair and not me god modding.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 am

"Finally, I have been able to master a technique." Ryuji Thrusts with his sword, a beam of energy firing out of it and putting a sizable dent into a tree. "Channeling the chi into the sword seems to create a more powerful result, What do you think, sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 am

"That is interesting you mastered that way too quickly. I want to try something throw your chi at me I wanna see something. If I am right then maybe...." Pyrus got ready to take the hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

"Alright, if you're ready for it!" Ryuji fired at Pyrus.

Last edited by Aster's Blessed on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

The member 'Aster's Blessed' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 am

Pyrus took the shot with his left hand out and let the chii hit him. It hurt him badly but, then he reached out with his right hand and forced the sword beam out into the sky. Then Pyrus Collsaped from the hit he just took. "Hey kid that is a pretty powerful shot wasn't expecting it to be that powerful. I think I'll pass out now." Pyrus passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 am

Ryuji let the poor man sleep for a few minutes. He then got a bucket and filled it with water from the nearby stream. He splashed the water on Pyrus's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 am

Pyrus sprung up and sat down for a minute to recover from the shock of the blast he realized his magic is not working so, he thought to himself "It has a few draw backs but, it might be crazy enough to work."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 am

Just as Ignis got to the park he saw Ryuji standing over Pyrus.

"Hey Ryuji what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 am

Ryuji turned "Hey, you're in Namide's class right? I knocked old Pyrus here out. Just woke him back up. It was good training, yet it also felt somewhat satisfying. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:00 am

"I am in her class and I'm here because Pyrus told me to meet him here.So you guys were training huh.I can't believe you got the best of him."

"So Pyrus why are you training this guy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 am

"I think that when your ready Ryuji that you can go to the monster world I am sure you will make some good trouble for them." Pyrus said with a chuckle.

"Well Ignis I was trying out a new spell and I under estimated his grasp of the chi manipulation. I owe him one for helping me out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Magic Training
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next