Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Huge magic rebound  I_vote_lcapHuge magic rebound  I_voting_barHuge magic rebound  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Huge magic rebound  I_vote_lcapHuge magic rebound  I_voting_barHuge magic rebound  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Huge magic rebound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Huge magic rebound  Empty
PostSubject: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am

Pyrus Managed to wake Hyjil up "You need to get away from here I think something bad is happening to me." Dark magic started to swirl around Pyrus.

"this is why we do not use that magic and you owe me I lost a good portion of my magic thanks to you." Hyjil got up and left looking mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 am

Ryuji wandered into the park. "Man, the strongest in the demon world isn't home? I guess I will just have to find a way to the monster world to fight, but where could i find someone who..." Ryuji saw a man with large amounts of magical aura swirling around him. "That might work." Ryuji walked towards the man cautiously. "Excuse me? What are you doing sir?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 am

"The question is what are you doing? You see that there is a huge amount of magic swirling around me normal people run away and scream." Said Pyrus and the magic was erratically getting worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:48 am

"If you truly mean harm, then how about this?" Ryuji pulled out his sword. "This sword can withstand the blast of even a supernova. If you mean to hurt me, concentrate that magic and fire it at me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 am

"I'll tell you now kid this is no normal magic it is the oldest kind a warlock or witch could cast if you do not survive do not blame me in the after life." Said Pyrus and he realized that the sword was not a normal sword. Pyrus focused the magic in his hand and pointed it at the sword and a huge flame erupted from his palm and headed for the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 am

The blast collided with Ryuji's sword. He struggled to hold on, but in the end, he deflected the blast into the air. Exhausted, he fell to his knees. "There, how do you like my power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 am

"That is an interesting sword there. I do not do this often but, I owe you one. If you need anything that is within my power I'll do it for you. I doubt if there is anything a washed up old man like me could do for you though." Said Pyrus and he started to focus the remaining magic and contain it within himself again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 am

Ryuji stood back up. "Well, right now I'm on a training journey. Every 50 years there is a tournament to decide the strongest swordsmen in all of the worlds. I am training for the one that will be this year." Ryuji laughed. "The concept must seem quite silly to one such as yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:14 am

"I see that sword might get you far in the tournament but, supose you face a demon or a warlock do you know how to use any kind of magic? I do not find it silly sometimes when we are young we do stuff to prove ourselves me when I was younger I tried to impress a girl and ended up failing badly. I bet yuou want more power or to prove to everyone you are more then a play boy I doubt you have issues with girls like I did. Enough about me I am sure there is something I can do to help you." Said Pyrus and he started to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 am

"I don't know any magic. And I'm not doing it to prove anything, I love swordplay, I find it fun." Ryuji turned his head away slightly. "Also, I made a promise...and I have the feeling that she doubts me..." Ryuji turned back. "Which is why I must become stronger, If not for my sake, I must win this for hers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 am

"Well kid get to the point and I'll do what I can." Said pyrus and he started to get impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 am

Ryuji was quite disheartened. He had thought that maybe this man would have understand how he felt. "Well then, what I seek is entry to the monster world. I hear there are many strong warriors there that will be in the tournament. I felt that it would be a good place to train."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 am

"The monster world that place is not a walk in the park infact I would feel bad if something happened to you. I maybe an impatient old man and feel a slight connection with your goal but, I do not wish to send you to a place of magic without you knowing any magic. I might as well send you to the bottem of the ocean without any means to get air." Said Pyrus and he was starting to feel like he was only preaching at the Ryuji.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 am

After having left the Museum he walked to the mall and heard Pyrus mention the monster world to someone. He then walked over and leaned against a tree. "He is right. The monster world isn't safe kid." He looked at them a small deck box at his side.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 am

"I don't know who you are but, jumping in on a conversation is highly rude. But, you are correct the place is far from safe at times." Said Pyrus and he stared at the new kid who showed up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 am

He tilts his head and then sat on the ground opening his deck box and pulled out a deck of tarot cards placing them face-down into a diamond shape in front of him. "You know kid If you really want to train. I'm somewhat of a swordsman myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 am

"I hardly think swordmenship will get him anywhere he is a very cable fighter with a sword he just needs a little grasp of magic to be able to assist him in battle against magic using beings." Said Pyrus and he was annoyed that this kid was stealing his spot light.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am

He looked over at Pyrus. "So...you think you can teach this human magic in a few months when it usually takes years?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 am

"I could do it in less time because I am just that good." Said Pyrus and he started to get full of himself. Pyrus was doubtful that he could do it in less time but, he was not going to let them know that.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am

He scoffed and then put his tarot cards away. "I doubt it but this could be interesting to watch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 am

"Care to have a duel we seemed to of over loaded the poor kid and I have a little magic to work off." Pyrus took a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 am

He smirked picking up his tarot cards and holding them in one hand. "Alright then." He shuffled his deck a bit and put the deck into his deck box drawing 5 cards from it. "Let's see here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 am

"Cards I see a pretty good joke kid I meant with swords or something." Pyrus began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 am

He laughed and then let go of the 5 cards and the floated in front of him spreading out so their backs were facing pyrus and front facing himself. "Oh this is a duel." He then looked at the 5 cards and pointed to one then it lifted up and turned around revealing the face to to be the magician. After it did that it flashed a bright white before what looks like a magician appeared standing in front of him now. "Give it all you've got." The magician then started to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge magic rebound
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-