Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRyuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_voting_barRyuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ryuji's Magic Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 am

"I don't know who this guy is, but he gives me a bad feeling." Ryuji walked away as well, but kept his sword ready to unsheathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

"I hate it when you throw my lines back at me but, Yeah I got this." Pyrus was focusing his magic.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

Ignis laughed a little as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

He laughed. "I'm not here to fight. I am here to tell you something. I gave your friend back her power." He then sat down. "Can't two warlocks just visit each other without fighting? It's like two kids on this Internet thing flexing their e-peens or what ever they call it."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 am

"What did you do to Hyjil!!!!" Pyrus shouted

Hyjil showed up with an evil look in her eyes "Power he gave me what I wanted most a way to finally take my revenge on you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am

"Well now this is interesting.I wonder if he can handle this?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 am

He looked at Hyjil. "I see you let that power i returned to you go straight to your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 am

"Damn this is just great her magic is just as bad as that hooded creep's." Pyrus was pissed and his energy started to spike.

"The power didn't go to my head I just no longer feel the need to worry about that fool I want to make him pay in the worse possible way." Dark magic started to circle Hyjil.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 am

He laughed and got up vanishing into a dark inky mass leaving Hyjil and Pyrus to fight before reappearing a distance away where no one can see him where he then took on the form of Variel and walked back up. "Hmm...a fight? OK TAKING ALL BETS!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 am

"Hey Variel shouldn't you be in school?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 am

"Hey...shouldn't you shut your face?!" He then snapped his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10

After snapping his fingers a Button appeared on Ignis' lips sealing them shut.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:10 am

Ignis couldn't do anything but just stare at Variel with a contempt look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 am

Hyjil casted a Huge water spell at Pyrus. the spell fizzed into nothing.

"Crap she is trying to kill me for real." Pyrus exclaimed.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am

He watched. "Again TAKING ALL BETS! THE LAZY WARLOCK OR THE PSYCHO WITCH?!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 am

Ignis pulled out 5 yen and signed that he was placing the bet on the lazy warlock

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

"Lets try this again." Magic circled Hyjil's hand and she mouthed the words for an ice spell. The spell hit Pyrus's right hand.

"Don't do this Hyjil you will regrett this." Pyrus took a standing form with his right hand pointed at Hyjil.

Pyrus felt the ice spell on his hand he focused on the magic and understood how it worked he sensed the corrupted magic. The next thing he did was absorb the magic and forced it out of his left hand back at Hyjil.

The ice went flying back at Hyjil even more poweful she barely managed to step away from it.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 am

"Ok so 5 Yen on the Lazy Warlock!" A few minutes later a werewolf bet 50,000 on the witch. "Ah...good man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 am

"That magic it is not right." Pyrus said in a scared voice.

"Hehehehehe I see you mastered a new cheap trick Pyrus I'll give you props how does it feel to be currupted like me." Hyjil got another spell ready. This time she took her time building the magic.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:28 am

*Tsun walks in behind Ignis* "So, what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 am

Variel looked at Tsun. "Want to place a bet on this fight?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:30 am

Ignis looked back at Tsun and pointed to his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 am

Hyjils spell started to go off she was mouthing the spell of earth. A huge rock went flying at Pyrus.

"Stop this nonsense your not going to get anywhere fighting me."

Pyrus avoided the rock and invoked his ring to turn into a staff.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji's Magic Training   Ryuji's Magic Training - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji's Magic Training
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: