Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Crimson Blade's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

She blushed and hid her face behind her wings now before slapping him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Pyrus sprung awake, "ok I am up now." He looked over and noticed Vayne, "sorry if I did anything. I must of because my face is hurting bad." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 pm

She stayed hidden behind her wings. "You kissed me." She blushed a bright red and hid even more.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Pyrus moved her wing carefully, "I have kissed you before nothing new." He kept smiling he could see her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

"But this time your married." She looked at him. "And it was more than a kiss." She backed up a bit. "A..A..Anyway I came to find you to learn more on magic."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 pm

He pulled her close again, "don't worry so much. Also what can I teach you today?" He could still taste the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 pm

"I just wanted to learn more about magic...and how it works in general." She looked at him and then slowly lay her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Pyrus got an arm around her, "it is pretty simple stuff." He started to explain the concept. He cuddled with her more by the end.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm

"I see...." She then yawned and curled up a bit in his arm. "Pyrus....I don't know why but something is telling me I won't be around much longer...so I want to teach those kids about magic while I can."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Pyrus kissed her forehead, "I see well it will be lonely without you around." He petted her hair, he had the same feeling years ago before he died the first time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

She hugged him tightly and cuddled. "I don't want to go though."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm

He held her tightly, "fight your fate then." Then he held her loosely. His lips were a few centimeters from hers. He did not go in for a kiss though he could feel her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

She looked at him and backed up a bit blushing. "Pyrus....." She then looked away and curled up in his arms a bit. "You know I care for Vance."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm

He ran a finger down her side, "I know you do yet you always find me when your uneasy." He ran it down carefully and slow.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

She sighed and looked at him. "Your someone I feel I can turn to when I think I'm in trouble." She then grabbed his hand and moved it away before also moving away. "But I may be wrong now."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Pyrus sighed, "you can trust me. I just tease and flirt with people. My wife understands I do that as long as I don't try to mate with women I am good." He pulled her close again and cuddled, "I will always be here for an important friend like you." He held her this time not trying anything.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 pm

She smiled and cuddled. "Good..." She then looked at him. "So do you know why Gravity Magic was outlawed?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:52 pm

"It is very dangerous, it tends to alter a person's personality if over used. Sometimes the effect.is temporary and sometimes it is permanent." He patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:55 pm

"Then why was this body able to master it before she died and then was resurrected as me?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 pm

"Think of it like this, over the years witches/warlocks' blood lines have weakened. My family bred to keep our magic powerful, hence why I have so much magical potential. The ban was in place because the blood lines of pure warlocks and witches are getting weaker. Therefore not many modern warlocks/witches could use that spell without consequences."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:04 pm

"I see....but that was for witches and warlocks....what's the consequences if an Obian is able to use Gravity magic?" She looked up at him and lay her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 pm

"Your magic is strong enough you have nothing to worry about." He laid his head on her's, "no worries well that is what I think."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 pm

She smiled and wrapped a wing around him. "Pyrus..." She then looked at him. "Shall we go start teaching the kids?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Pyrus made himself warmer and smiled, "maybe a bit later." He hummed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

She blinked and then yawned starting to fall asleep in his arms. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Blade's Return
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next