Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Crimson Shadow I_vote_lcapA Crimson Shadow I_voting_barA Crimson Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Crimson Shadow I_vote_lcapA Crimson Shadow I_voting_barA Crimson Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Crimson Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

He wandered the wasteland that is known as the demon world and sighed. "This place is depressing how can anyone live here?" He then landed and took off his armor as it returned to looking like a motorcycle that he now hid behind some brush. He pulled a long briefcase off the side of the motorcycle and started to walk off placing his katana at his left side. "Now then to find one of those Thunder Demons." He then walked towards the nearest demon and stopped. "Do you know where I can find the Thunder Demons that participated in the All Worlds Tournament ten years ago?"

Last edited by Shade on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 pm

*The demon shook its head, and walked off.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 pm

He sighed and turned. "Where could she be?" He then walked off heading towards a building slowly. "I wonder...."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

*Regina was leaning against the building wall, honing her weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Looking up as he walked he saw her and then stopped. "Hmm...there we go." He then placed his briefcase down and opened it pulling out a watch and placing it on his wrist and a pair of hand guns placing them on his sides then he placed a belt on and pressed a button on it. "There we go." He closed the briefcase and picked it up before walking towards her. "So we meet again....shame I never got your name ten years ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

"What are you doing here? I thought you were gone for good." *She just kept doing what she was doing, paying him no mind.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"I left to get my pay...then got hired by this group and worked my way to the top...anyway I'm here to rid of you and your family...before I rid of that pesky warlock." He dropped his briefcase now and drew his katana.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"What did we ever do to you? Or is this from the people you were 'hired' by?" *She looked up, and saw him draw a weapon* "Plus, I know my father made enemies in his day, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was caused by him."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:45 pm

"This isn't from him....and we already dealed with him." He then readied his weapon. "This is just because I promised that warlock I would save him for after dealing with you and your sisters. The group I run now is against any non-human race."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 pm

"And what have me and my sisters done against this group of yours? And this warlock, he wouldn't happen to be tied to my eldest sister now, would he?" *She got up, still not impressed by his actions.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

"Yeah...I think he is." He stood there and pressed a button on his watch before slashing at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

*Having time to react, she tried to dodge him, and his blade missed.* "Explain to me the situation, wouldn't you?"

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 pm

He turned and grabbed a gun from his side as he did firing at her. "Why should I explain anything to a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"Because you're attacking me out of the blue like this! I'd at least like to know what I've done to be attacked like this!" She tried to move out of the way and make a counterattack, but gets hit in her shoulder.*

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:04 pm

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm

"Just for being a demon....oh and to get back at that warlock...he said not to mess wit his family...especially that Tsun girl he mentioned....that's why I'm going after you right now. I want to get your head as a trophy to show off to Tsun before I take hers." He readied his sword again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"Just for being a demon? And you're not taking my head, I'll never die by a human's hand." *She readied her sword, and attacked him back, while also conjuring a lightning orb in her other hand.*
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

'Angel/Demon Power' : 1
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Moving to the right he raised his sword to parry hers and readied his gun aiming at her lighting orb. "Hmm...attacking you like this was a mistake...." He then started to back up after failing to dodge and getting hit by the sword.

Last edited by Shade on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Gun Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

"Indeed. My family was the strongest in the demon world. Tell your organization the we won't go easily." *She backed off, her hand bleeding.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 pm

"Oh I'll be back I just won't attack the same way this time." He then left and got on his motorcycle leaving the demon world for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Crimson Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crimson Shadow   A Crimson Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Crimson Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: