Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Return from research I_vote_lcapReturn from research I_voting_barReturn from research I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Return from research I_vote_lcapReturn from research I_voting_barReturn from research I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Return from research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Return from research Empty
PostSubject: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 pm

A portal opened and Tetsuno stepped out with Aqay and Dark ray helping her carry him over to a bed. "Here will be good to keep him comfy. He then turned and looked at her. "So do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:38 pm

She nodded, as she tucked Dark Ray in, for as far as physics would allow so. "I've known him since his birth, I was there. I'm his godmother."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 pm

He blinked. "I see...." He then looked out the window. "So your like him?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:42 pm

"Not at all. I'm an Angel, his species is not registered anywhere yet. First of his kind, if you will." She took a chair, and sat down, legs folded, and her arms folded as well.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm

He sat up. "An angel?" He then spread his angelic wing and looked at it. "So...maybe you can help me." He looked at her and then sat down. "Or this girl I'm falling for."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 pm

"A Reaper, falling for a female creature? It's not unheard of, but I didn't expect to find one on my doorstep asking me for help on that. What is this girl you've gotten a liking for?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 pm

"Reaper?" He blinked. "Is that why people didn't see me when I killed people in my past?" He tilt his head. He then looked out the window. "She goes by the name Tsunnau....she's like Dark Ray over there except she's got angelic wings and wears armor."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 pm

"Yes, a Reaper. You're bad at joking around, and you shouldn't. And Tsunnau is a Demon, not an Angel. She is linked to a former Angel, however, in fact, that would be my blood sister, and Dark Rays mother. Acrysta, is her name. Tsunnau is dead for a long time already."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

"I really have no memory of anything." He looked down. "Dark Ray helped me look at my past but like I said it raised questions." He looked at her. "Like why this one woman attacked me and then I fell down from Tokyo tower and hit my head on the way down." He looked at her. "And no one saw her either except for me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm

"I don't know about your past, I've seen you several times at Reaper meetings before, but that's all. Maybe a colleague Reaper messed up, and attempted to cover it up that she took the wrong hit. Or someone incredibly powerful intervened. Either way, from what you're telling me, you lost your memory, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm

He nodded. "So you know me? I'm sorry that I don't recognize you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 pm

"Recognize, rather then know. As I said, I've seen you on several occasions. But, yes, for what you might know or not, you are a Reaper, employee for Death, as it were. You take the lives of those who are about to die, and you collect them, coming to a certain quota, and when you reached it, you would go to the gathering place and put the souls you gathered in the flow of time."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

"I see....I haven't done this in a week since my amnesia. So I may be behind a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 pm

"Then you should go back to working on it, or you should stop, but then you would revert to whatever you was before that. By the looks, an Angel-Demon hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm

"I...will need training again." He looked down. "Can you take me to the Angel world then? I'd like to see Death himself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

"What makes you think it's in the Angel World?" She looked at Dark Ray, who didn't move at all, or made any indication of such sort.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:10 pm

"Well where is he then?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 pm

"Only Reapers know to find him besides the meeting times. That was 2 days ago. So, either you should wait until the next gathering, which will be in 5 years, or you have to find a way to contact other Reapers, or Death itself."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:15 pm

"I see....." He then sat back. "I don't know what to do then. But other than that your sister seems to have lost her memory too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

"Yes, unfortunately she has. But a lot of things went wrong around her, so I'm giving her some time to regain herself."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

"At least we met each other through our ordeals." He blushed at this. "I Want to be there for her always."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"Well, then it will mean you have to stop the work as Reaper, since the time will eventually come that you have to take her life as well. Which is why Reapers are not to be allowed having such feelings." She got up, and behind her a stable portal opened. "But, I'm gonna have to go now, please take good care of him, I'll see if I can answer more of your questions, if you have any, on a later point of time." She stepped through the portal, which then silently closed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm

He sighed and turned looking over at Dark Ray. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Dark Ray was lying still, not moving a bit, and with someone around to watch over him, he'd be fine, but he would ever see it like this. In his reality, it was every man to himself, and in his case, he would never trust anyone else. Not with his life, or job.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

He stood up and walked over to Dark Ray. "Hmm...you used up a lot of energy to help me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from research
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next