Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Old Queens return I_vote_lcapOld Queens return I_voting_barOld Queens return I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Old Queens return I_vote_lcapOld Queens return I_voting_barOld Queens return I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Old Queens return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Namide, Guilford and Harkon were in the side dimension, as everything flashed before them, and they found themselves in the halls of the Castle in the Demon World again. C.C. was standing there, silent, with something in her hand, reaching it to Namide.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:16 pm

She blinked and ran over to C.C. hugging her. "Oka-san." She then smiled. "Is it over?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:18 pm

C.C. wasn't smiling, instead, she was loking rather grim. She held up a small neckllace, which looked the same like the one she handed Pyrus. "It's over, yes. I'm afraid this'll be good bye for us, though."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:22 pm

She looked at her. "It'll never be good bye." She then took the necklace. "I have a place for you always." She looked a bit sad but still smiled placing a hand to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 pm

"Take care of those two. The Throne here is ready to be taken again, any obstacles are gone. My work is complete here, so this'll be the last time you see me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:28 pm

She nodded and kissed C.C.'s cheek. "I'll miss you but I'm ready to be on my own Okasan."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

"Keep things the way they are, I'm sure this'll stick in their minds for quite a long time." C.C. faded, while she was talking.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:03 pm

She blinked and walked into her bedroom carrying Harkon with her a few tears running down her cheek now. "I will keep what you wanted going Oka-san."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Guilford nodded'. "We'll respect her wishes in whatever way we can."
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:57 am

Pyrus walked into the castle and spoke up a little, "hey can someone direct me to where Namide is?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

She kissed Guilford quickly. "Stay here and look after Harkon for me." She then stood up and walked into the main hall where she found Pyrus. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 am

"I am sorry if it looked like I betrayed you and c.c., it was all for trying to unite the worlds." Pyrus bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 am

She turned starting to head off to her throne room. "I don't care...my trust in you is gone." She then opened the door.
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:09 am

"That is why I am here to gain your trust currently I am the ruler of monster world. I can explain what happened with Tsun's father, I used him and his army. I could not ask you to help me I did not want to involve my family and friends. C.C. brought me back to play the part I did, you can hate me all you want. We need to unite the worlds as C.C. planned so you will be seeing a bit of me if you want to or not." Pyrus walked after her
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 am

She nodded. "I know...but I just won't trust you. I'll still respect Oka-san's wishes." She then sat down on her throne. "Now I have to get to work on punishing that detestable man that is Tsun's father."
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:16 am

"I don't expect you to to trust me, Tsun's father we had a talk I told him he will get a vistit from me if he so much as looks in your's or Tsun's direction. Try not to target the girls this time if you do it could make the people lose faith in you." Pyrus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 am

She shook her head. "I will go after them but not in the way I planned to last time." She then looked at him. "Do you have anything else?"
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

"Yes, I want to have a place built where all the worlds can unite and be to gather. It will be a all worlds zone, I will need your help I was thinking of gahtering up the best of the best users of demensional magic and making it connected to all the worlds and not be in any of them." Pyrus thought a minute.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:35 am

"Maybe...but right now I have my work to do."
Back to top Go down

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 am

"Fine I will leave then, one day I will earn your trust again." Pyrus left heading back home.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 am

"Maybe you will Pyrus but it'll take a long time." She then looked through some files trying to decide how to punish them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Queens return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Queens return   Old Queens return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Queens return
Page 1 of 1