Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 am

A giant whirlpool entrapped the cerberus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 am

"Magic from a phoenix this is even better. Here take this. The middle head breathed ice and forze the water and the left head broke the ice by breathing out a huge gust of wind.

"Think more creative Ignis he can manipulate fire ice and wind you need to catch him off guard with something else." Serana was focusing on Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 am

"Okay so fire,ice,and wind.Hmm?"

Ignis stuck his hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 am

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 am

"Ignis I'll give you a hint he can't use all his manipulation at once so, use that to your adavantage don't fight him fair use under handed tricks." Serana said this and she kept glaring at Cerberus.

"This kid is way too weak to face me not much fun if he can't use magic properly. Cerberus started to breath fire at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 am

"What a moron why would you use fire against a phoenix?"

He stuck his hand out and absorbed it.

"Now take this!"

Ignis once again used the ring.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:32 am

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A pillar of earth from underneath the cerberus hit him right in the groin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 am

"Thats thinking kid now keep fighting like that use his weknesses against him." Serana started to laugh.

"What'd you do you fool why did you use fire on him I was going to use ice." Cerberus barely felt the hit but, he kept arguing among himself ignoring Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 am

"Form Blazing Sword!"

Ignis spread his wings and flew towards the beast and cut off the ice breathing head.

"One down two to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 am

"Grrrrrrr That hurt you fool get him." The wind head Took in a deep breath preparing for a huge attack.

"I see while he is distracted you start your real move." Serana was starting to purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 am

Tori pulled out her sword and began with 2 voices. "Let me handle this.". She charged in with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 am

"Lets see if this can stop you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 am

'Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:44 am

Cerberus knocks Tori aside "I have no interest in you. I want that jerk right there." Cerberus let off a huge gale of wind at Ignis.

"Set the wind ablaze kid that will show him."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:48 am

Ignis began to create a giant fireball in his hand waiting for the right time to stike.

"Hold it.Hold it.NOW!"

He shot the fireball at the gust of wind setting it on fire leading into the beasts lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 am

Tori smirked. "You have to pass me to touch them.". She charged in, her sword ignited in flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 am

Cerberus caught on fire "Noooooo not again grahhhhhhh." the fire was engulfing him Serana ran up and casted a spell on him.

"With this sealing spell you will be in service of this kid here." She pulled off one of Cerberus claws and magically floated it over to Ignis. "With this we will be able to claim the reward and now his spirit is in your service whenever you need him you can summon him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 am

"Hey I helped what do I get?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 am

"Okay now where do we go to prove we killed the damn thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 am

Tori tapped them both and they teleported, leaving an inky substabce behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 am

"There is an office in town and other kid I think you should be lucky that you were being covered by Ignis here. I think being alive is award enough." Serana jumped back on Ignis' shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 am

Her eyes turned black. "I had nobody covering me, I simple slashed it twice, in which helps very much."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 am

After arriving at the office Ignis and the other two walked in.

"Excuse me we are here to turn this in and have the map updated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next