Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Adventure! I_vote_lcapAdventure! I_voting_barAdventure! I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 am

Zeke wandered the forest, bored, yearning for adventure. He searched for Beats, one of his few friends. Where he was? No idea. Zeke waved a stick around childishly. Hitting and poking things. A frog, some old garbage, a leaf. Yes, he enjoyed being who he was.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:19 am

Beats was wondering through the forest minding his own business  as usual. He was wondering deeper and deeper into the forest not paying attention to his surroundings, always listening to his music like he usually is. "The night to be gins to shine!" He sings loudly to the lyrics of the son g he is listening too.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:21 am

*Zeke heard Beats before he saw him, looking around for the music source. He approached, stick in hand. Upon seeing Beats, he hid behind a tree ready to strike.. er.. Poke.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:31 am

Beats kept singing as he walked through the forest. "I will see you through!!"  He keeps walking not noticing the ground ahead of him looked like there was a hole covered by tall grass.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:38 am

*Beats was close enough to zeke that he could run and poke him in a few seconds. Zeke lunged from his tree cover, stick in hand and ran at Beats, he had underestimated the distance, it would take more than a few seconds top reach him.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:42 am

Beats stopped for a few seconds to feel the ground shake a little before he reached the hole the he was about to step, due to his power of sound he is able to feel the vibrations of his surroundings even without paying attention. He turns to see where the direction of the vibrations were coming from.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:44 am

*Zeke ran at Beats, arm up ready to poke him. He was approaching at a left angle from where Beats faced. Beats turned to him a second late, Zeke was upon him, but he didn't account for the small hole in the ground by Beats. In a moment he fell face first onto the dirt inches away from Beats, stick snapped
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 am

Beats was startled by Zeke coming at him with a stick, but since he fell in the hole that Beats was about to walk into he couldn't help but laugh him for his felled attempt of doing whatever Zeke was going to do with the stick. "Hahaha, You fell in a hole haha!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:51 am

"I regret nothing." *Zeke said, staying on the ground stunned slightly, it was comfortable. A centipede crawled onto his hand, his nose was bloody from the fall. He played with the centipede without seeing it. His face was in the dirt.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:54 am

Beats walks up to the now grounded Zeke. he then bends his knees to be somewhat ground level with him and then raises his hand and clenches his fist then brings down on his head. "You bone head, what the hell were doing sneaking around and then try to lunge at me?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:57 am

*he picked up the stick, near his hand. He rolled over, taking some grass and dirt with his on his face (Stuck to the blood). His nose still dribbled. He poked Beats, seeming unphased by the previous events, besides rubbing his head.* "Poke." *He said.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 am

Beats got a little annoyed by Zeke's poking along with him saying poke. "Will you quit it!" Beats let his anger get the best of him and let out a very loud yell causing the ground to shake.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:04 am

*The ground shake was alarming to Zeke, but he poked Beats again, his ears ringing from the intensity of the yell.* "Poke."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:06 am

Beats was still being annoyed and was still yelling at him, not realizing he was making the ground shake even more. "Will you cut out!" The ground begins to crack below them causing the ground to open.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:08 am

*Zeke fell into a ground crack, it was still in early stages so he wasn't completely stuck, one arm and his head were out.* "Im a plant!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:14 am

Beats finally stopped yelling at Zeke as soon as he fell the crack in the ground, and Zeke isn't at all surprised by his predicament. "Oh great, now I got to dig you out." He proceeds to try and dig Zeke out, in all honesty Beats thought he should leave them there. The ground begins to shake again and the crack that Zeke was in began to expand.  
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:16 am

Zeke fell further into the ground, his hand jutting out.* "So now you can control dirt too?" *He asked, trying to get his other hand to reach to his pocket.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 am

Beats quickly grabs Zeke's hand as soon as he jutted his hand out. "No I don't control dirt." The ground begins to give out under Beats leading them both to fall in the giant crack in the ground. "Aaahh!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:24 am

"Wee!" *Zeke cried, until he hit the ground, it wasn't a very big fall but it seemed they were in a cavern. Beats was falling near above him, Possible close enough to land in Zeke, who pulled out a game player and turned it on.* "Gonna beat my highscore!" *He said, then the battery ran out.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 am

Beats yells at the top of his lungs while falling into the cavern with Zeke. They were getting closer to meeting the cavern floor. " AAAAhhhhh we're going die!!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:40 am

*Zeke saw Beats would land on a patch of rock, he jumped up, and ran to where Beats was falling, only a few moments left. He tried to catch him.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:49 am

Beats saw the sharp rocks at the bottom, but he had no way of avoiding them. "Crap I'm going to Die!" His voice was so loud that when he aimed at the cavern floor, he was beginning to slow his descent.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 am

*Beats was falling slowing, which Zeke didn't seem to notice until he was under him, sharp rocks threatening to pierce his sneakers*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 5:03 am

Beats stopped yelling as soon as he saw Zeke stand right under him while still falling. "If you drop me I'm going to drop you!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:05 am

*Zeke caught Beats, who slowly fell, making it easier.* "I caught you, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure!   Adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next