Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana sees Ignis I_vote_lcapSerana sees Ignis I_voting_barSerana sees Ignis I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana sees Ignis I_vote_lcapSerana sees Ignis I_voting_barSerana sees Ignis I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana sees Ignis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 am

Serana came to the throne room looking for Ignis, "you here Ignis?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am

Jessika is the only one in the throne room.

"Hello Serana Ignis is not here at the moment he's in the lab I'll go get him for you."

Jesskia left and came back with Ignis

"Hello Serana is this matter important because I have much work to do."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 am

"Yes I am putting in a notice of quitting, not sure when I will quit. I plan to quit though, and I found a man. That and I hear the other maids have a petetion going around, I guess the walls are paper thin." Serana lauged, "what are you working that is so important."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 am

"Well it's good to hear you found yourself a good man I would like to meet him to see if he is worthy of you,and as for my work I am looking into a new species that has been appearing more and more and I would like to see if I can put there unique powers to use by making an army with them after all these calm times will not last."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 am

Serana sighed, "the peace will end. You should worry more about your own peope and less of war, even though pyrus accepted you that don't mean everyone has. You should be doing more stuff for the people." Serana yawned, "my man is worthy he use to rule the skys. He lost in a fight against Syprus and well I had to pick up the pieces."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:23 am

"Whether the people accept me or not is no bother to me my main concern is the survival of my kingdom.So how is the old gang these days?"
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 am

"You should visit them and find out," Serana got close to Ignis. "Rumor has it C.C. is in the human world, I have no idea what she is up to that jerk Pyrus didn't tell me anything else. He just confirmed she is back and he has met her."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 am

"This is quite interesting and maybe I will go visit them but once I have some free time,so once you leave here will you be staying with you new man?"
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 am

"We are looking for a place in te human world, he wanted to stay here but he needs to be in the human world. He helps people out, ummm he is a dragon and well oif I marry him Pyrus will be my brother in-law."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 am

"Well that would be quite interesting.Well I wish you two much happiness together and please feel free to come by at any time."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 am

Serana hugged Ignis, "if you did not find a cute wife we could of been something."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 am

"If you did not find a man we still could have."

Ignis gave a big smile
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 am

Serana smiled back, "I do not share well with others. I thought you gave up with your harem plan."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 am

"A true man never gives up they only put it on hold so whenever you decide to play nice you are welcome."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 am

"This time this will work out if not then I might just find me a cute girl. Better watch your wife if this man leaves me." Serana laughed loud, "go be busy again I will find a way to occupy myself."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 am

"If that happens I'm not agains you and your girlfriend joining me, and as you wish I shall take my leave.Try not to cause too much trouble."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 am

"When have I been known to make trouble," Serana laughed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 am

Ignis just stared at her with a blank expression on his face

"Like I said try not to cause too much trouble."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

Serana started to walk away, "I stopped making trouble for people when I gave up the name Cat and became Serana."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am

"Ah yes the days when you were Cat, I miss those days but I wouldn't want to give up looking at you like this."
Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 am

"I have a real nsme maybe if you impress me you will join rhe ranks of the few people who know it." She was gone before he could reply.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 am

"Wait her name ISN"T Serana, hmm you learn something new everyday."

Ignis went back to the lab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serana sees Ignis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana sees Ignis   Serana sees Ignis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana sees Ignis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: