Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   Empty
PostSubject: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 am

Serana decided to travel around the monster world to make some chaos she didn't know why but, for some reason she wanted to make trouble for the people living here.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 am

Ignis hearing a rumor of a cat causing trouble in the monster world decided to investigate.After some work he figured out it was Serana.He decided to keep an eye on her so she wouldn't get into to much trouble.

"I'm guessing you're doing this because Pyrus was never able to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 am

"He was able to cause trouble here I just don't know why but, my everybeing seems to think this world needs excitement. So, mr. future ruler you going to turn me in?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 am

"Hmm...nope I agree with you that's why I go to school in the human world.But I am coming along so you don't do to much damage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am

"I guess you can join me. I was heading to a town of warlocks and witches that claims to use the strongest magic in the monster world. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about that ring there kid." Serana started to walk in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 am

"You do know it's this way right?"

Ignis pointed in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 am

"I swear that fools sense of direction has rubbed off on me. Thank you Ignis I'd have taken out more villages looking for the place." Serana changed her direction.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am

"How many of my villages have you destroyed exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 am

"Not that it matters but, I have defeated many people. Every so often a bounty hunter will show up and fight me. I think they gave me the name The cursed familure." Serana said in a pretty bland voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 am

"Okay oh cursed one we're here,now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am

"First we find a person and ask them who the most powerful person is." Serana started to look around and she spotted someone. "Hey I am looking for the most powerful person who is it?" Serana asked in a mad voice.

"There is a warlock who calls himself Pyrus who live here he causes trouble and is powerful find him at the bar." After hearing this Serana started to get a strange look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 am

"Sir are you sure his name is Pyrus?"

Ignis crouched down and whispered to Serana

"There cant be another person named Pyrus right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

"I doubt it kid you are the future leader of this place and you do not know how famous he is in the warlock/witch world?" Serana wispered back.

"He uses illusions and fire magic I am sure it is him." The random man walked away.

"Lets head to the bar this I have to see." Serana said in a mad voice."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 am

"Alright sir please lead the way to the bar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 am

Serana headed to the bar and walked into it and shouted "I want to face the Famous Pyrus in a match I will be outside waiting for this coward." She said this and walked out.

"Hey Ignis when this guy gets out here I want you to fight him only using the ring we are in the monster world there is plenty of magic for you to experment with the ring. If you cheat you will have to deall with me no phoenix fire."

The bar was in an uproar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 am

Scratching his head

"Me?I thought you wanted to fight and cause trouble?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 am

"You will do it if they beat you then I'll jump in and save you."

Fake Pyrus and his crew started to walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:40 am

"Alright,well here he comes."

"So this is the man that claims to be Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 am

"I am him the man who has caused trouble all around the monster world." Fake Pyrus said with a chuckle and he started to cast a weak illusion spell.

"Watch out kid he is setting up to cast a weak spell get ready to dodge it and cast back at him." Serana stared down the guys companions getting ready to get them if they try anything.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 am

Ignis got ready to jump out of the way

"Well I know for a fact you are not Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:47 am

The spell went off and created another copy of fake Pyrus. "I am him see how good this illusion is no one can stop me." The illusion ran at Ignis with a sword. The illusion looked very bad and weak almost like a kid made it.

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

"Ha what garbage."

Ignis jumped out of the way and stuck his arm out with his palm facing the imposter

"Okay I hope this works."

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

Ignis tried to summon a giant dragon.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 am

Ignis summoned a gigantic dragon.

"Now my mighty beast set the imposter ablaze."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next