Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 am

"Well.it.looks.like.it's.over.there.Can you please stop hitting me with your tail?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 am

"Yeah I can you just need to stop talking back to me." Serana's tail stopped flicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am

"Mind if I come?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 am

"Thank you.Now lets go get that first beast.'

"Well I'd think it's too dangerous."

"What do you think Serana?"

Ignis started to walk in the direction the map indicated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 am

"If the kid stays out of the way then I am fine with it. I will say this will be very dangerous so, it is up to you if you choose to go." Serana glared at Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 am

Tori pulled out her sword and started talking in 2 voices. "Nothing's too dangerous for me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 am

"Um okay well then lets continue on our journey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:48 am

She was in 1 voice again. "So where to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:48 am

"What are we hunting?" Serana asked she couldn't read the list.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 am

"We are of to those mountains over there and our target is a cerberus,you know the three headed dog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 am

"Hmmmmm last I checked he is a master of fire and ice I'd be careful we are going to have to out smart it not over power it."Serana said she was thinking deeply about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am

Tori laughed. "Time to break the fourth wall.". She pulled out a card of Photon Cerberus. "One like this?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am

"Well either way I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:57 am

"We will see your new goal is to use your fire to cover you while casting huge spells. This will teach you self suport since you do not have a familure." Serana said ignoring Tori and her randomness.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:59 am

"Alright but I don't want to over use the ring because like you said it is fragile and only Pyrus knows how to fix it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 am

"That is a good point. I recall the ring always broke when he over loaded the ring with his own magic so, if you can avoid channeling your own magic into it and just use the magic around you it should not break."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 am

Tori threw her sword forward. "Stop...I heard someone."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 am

Ignis stopped

"Hmm,Serana do you sense anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 am

"Yes something is letting off huge amounts of magic tread carefully." Serana's eyes were glowing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 am

"Show yourself or I will be forced to obliterate you!"

Ignis had the ring ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 am

"I don't like this one bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:11 am

Cerberus jumped out "I see Cat you have shown your face around me again I thought I smelled a traitor. I don't sense that Warlock Pyrus though, what happen to him he finally die?" Cerberus started to laugh all three heads were laughing and glaring at Serana.

"None of your buisness what happened to him I remeber you and a few others joining forces with him at one point I was not the traitor it was you and the others who left us." Serana fluffed herself up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 am

"Old friends of yours I take it.So should I just take him out or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 am

"Yeah he is an old friend he use to be one of Pyrus' familures. I was hoping it was an imposter but, it is the real thing this should be a good test for you. Don't under estimate him he is very powerful." Serana glared at Cerberus.

"A phoenix I always wanted to eat high class food once in my life." One of the heads started to take a deep breath and fire started to form around his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 am

"Alright lets see if I can do this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next