Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

"Hmmmmmm I see you used him I'll teach you a thing or two kid." Serana started to glow magic started to form around her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 am

The ground started to rip apart and the whole area started to shake. "I am the cat of naturals diaster how about an earth quake to get started."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 am

Ignis Sprouted hus wings and flew up high.

"Goliathan use you wind power to get off the ground."

"Smart thinking kid."

Goliathan did as he was instructed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 am

"Sky heed my comand direct the winds to blow them down." The winds started to whip up into a storm.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 am

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am

Ignis and Goliathan landed back on the ground.

"Goliathan use your wind ability to summon a gale force wind,and I'll take care of the rest.

Goliathan did as he was told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 am

"Hmmmm a combo move lets see what I can do." Magic started to form around Serana.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 am

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 am

Water started to form around Serana she thrusted the water at Goliathan and Ignis. "You forget that silly puppy can't multitask."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

"Goliathan summon a snow storm!"

"What with that do?"

"Just do it!"

Goliathan did as he was told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 am

Serana jumped in the air and copies of her sprung from her body. "I don't like using his skill but, here goes." some of illusions ran at Ignis and Goliathan and the other 2 ran in a circle with Serana. then all 3 of them Serana and her illusions ran in differnt directions.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 am

"Alright how does this taste!?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 am

One of the cats shouted "Pretty good your fate was sealed when you crossed my path." all the cats started to surround Ignis and they all started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 am

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

"Do you think it's smart getting close?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

A huge cyclone of water started to form around Ignis. "Lets see if you can overcome your old weakness." The cyclone started to fill up with water.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 am

Ignis was running out of breath and Goliathan dealing with his own problems.He thought to himself

"I have to do something I can't die here not now..."

Ignis began to glow and a fire swirling around him and in a flash his true form was hovering before Serana.

"What the?"

Ignis dove down and picked up Seana and then flew up higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 am

"I see full power hehehehehe I wouldn't mind dying then I could maybe see Pyrus again." Serana started to go limp then her eyes started to glow. "I can't just go out without my last trick." Magic started to circle around Ignis and Serana then Serana started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am

At this point in time Ignis has no control his actions and is acting on instincts alone.Finally Ignis stopped high up in the air and brought her close to his mouth getting ready to eat her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

"Final stage reached gravity zero reverse kamikazi diaster misfortune cat." Was all that could be heard and Magic started to blast off of Serana Ignis took this attack point blank in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

"GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWK!"

"How dare you!"

Ignis dropped Serana due to the pain caused to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 am

"That snap you back to reality or should I go one step farther and comply destroy you soul and all." Serana started to float.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next