Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to hel.... school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 am

"No I enjoy the steady income this job claims to offer me." Said Pyrus.

"Now if you will direct your attention to the pretty boy samurai swords men hired unpaid intern assistant slave you would understand all that will be on the test tommorow." Pyrus was going to keep saying more but, a pen from his desk stabbed him in the hand. "Meow" Said cat "Did you need to lop a bloddy pen at me?" "meow" said Cat "I know it was not bloody till it hit me." Pyrus began to collspe from pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 am

"Alright everyone, class dismissed, no test tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 am

Waking up now Variel looked over at Tsun and Pyrus with one eye while keeping the other closed. Seeing a pen hit Pyrus in the eye he started to laugh. "Oh...that is just hilarious!"

Namide just watched and sighed until she saw a pen hit Pyrus in the eye and she cringed.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am

*Facepalm* "Well I know I won't want to be a teacher in the future." Ryuji looked over the class again. Nearly making eye contact with Namide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 am

The school nurse came in and said "I see another emergancy case of Pyrus." She then pointed at a random student to help her carry Pyrus out of the room to the nurse's office.

You could hear groans of pain from Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 am

She looked at him and then turned away to look out the window.

Variel got up and started to leave the room. The card followed him as he walked off. "Well I'm going to lunch early!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 am

*Tsun goes back to her seat and grabs her backpack, placing all her books inside*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 am

She got up and walked over to Tsun waiting to leave with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:11 am

"I packed you and I a bento lunch, want to go up to the roof and eat?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:12 am

Sakura decides to go to the cafeteria, she figures it may be easier to sleep there. On her way, she happened to notice a card behind one of the tapestries. "The Through" "This could be helpful. Sakura checked to make sure no one was looking and sealed the card. Then she remembered that she had forgotten her pencils and returned to class.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 am

She smiled and nodded "Sure." She walked over to Sakura quickly. "Want to join me and Tsun for lunch?"

Last edited by Shade on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 am

*Tsun goes up to the roof and waits for Namide to show up*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:30 am

"Oh sure thanks, I'd love too." Sakura bowed and went with Namide.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:32 am

As she left she walked passed Ryuji without saying a word or even looking at him. "So...we're going to eat on the roof if you don't mind Sakura." She then turned and walked towards the stairs leading to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 am

Ryuji's fangirls began to gossip with each other. "Hey, I told you that their date was a flop." "Oh! that means I get to take Ryuji out next!" "Dream on Hakura, it's me he should take out next." "Oh come on, if Ryuji needs a new girlfriend, it should obviously be me!"
The three began to argue and fight.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:46 am

Finally getting to the roof she sits down next to Tsun and leans against her. "So Sakura. We never really talked."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 am

*Tsun gets out her and Namide's bento boxes, and hands Namide hers*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 am

She smiled and took her box. "Thanks Auntie Tsun." She then opened it and started to eat her sushi.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 am

Sakura looked at Namide, "No, I guess we haven't, not since that day I went to find you during class last week."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 am

She nodded and looked up at her. "So....why don't we talk now?" She pat the ground next to her. "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 am

"So, what brings you up here sakura?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:56 am

"Oh, Hi Tsun-chan, Namide-san invited me up here." She turned to Namide. "Well, My birthday is April 1, I love making pancakes, my favorite classes are P.E. and music. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 am

"Oh, okay, I only brought bento for me and Namide though..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am

She set her food down on her lap and thought for a bit. "I guess it's hard to say about me. I grew up in the demon world until I was 17. My parents died when I was a baby and I was raised by friends of hers and members of her council." She stretched and cuddled with Tsun. "My favorite classes are I guess P.E. and Music as well. My birthday is...hmm I guess tomorrow." She blushed and looked at Tsun. Then she looked back at Sakura and offered her some of her bento.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 am

"Oh that's ok, I brought my own lunch." Sakura pulled out a decent sized piece of cake from her bag. "I need all the sugar or else I will crash again, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to hel.... school
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next