Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to the mall. I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to the mall. I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to the mall.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Time to go back to the mall. Empty
PostSubject: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 am

Kobachi walked inside the mall with Hyjil. "So where should we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 am

Hyjil dragged him to a mens clothes store, "I am buying end of discussion."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 am

Kobachi gave out a sigh. "Fine, I guess." Inside his mind he knew he was going to find a way to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:25 am

Hyjil walk through the store with him, "what do you wear?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 am

"I'm kinda into wearing dress shirts and vests." He found a vest and showed it to her. "What you think." It was a brown vest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 am

She laughed, "no more value knock off stuff." She dragged him over to the expensive vests. "Your not paying and I know you can't afford any of this."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 am

Kobachi's eyes were glued on the vests and his wallet was having a heart attack from the prices. "Damn she's good." He mumbled to himself and picked out a vest that he thought was awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 am

Hyjil grabbed a few more vests like it, "now what do you want to look at?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 am

"Just a few dress shirts and that should be it for me." Kobachi walked over and grabbed a few from the brand of shirts he usually gets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 am

"Need any pants or under garments?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 am

"Just a patch for one of them, it's got a small hole in the knee." Kobachi turned to her and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 am

"Pick out some pants and anything else you might need." Hyjil smiled she wanted to make sure he was dressed well enough.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 am

Kobachi walked back and grabbed a few pairs off pants and a hat. He returned to Hyjil. "Alright this should do for me." He let out a sigh, knowing that if he did try to pay for all of it he'd probably be on non-stop bounties for a week straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 am

Hyjil grabbed the clothes, and went to check out and payed for everything. "Look you can pay for meals and stuff but let me buy clothes. I need to feel like I am not useless."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 am

"You're not useless, even if i pay for the clothes and meals. But now you must know it's my turn to pay for you, so where to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

"I don't know what I want, I don't really need anything." Hyjil grabbed his arm.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 am

Kobachi thought for a minute then drug her to a toy shop. "Let's go in here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 am

Hyjil looked around, "umm what are we looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Kobachi smiled at her. "Something for the kid." He continued looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 am

Hyjil looked around, "go with neutral color too soon to know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 am

Kobachi looked on a shelf and found a wind-up robot and grabbed it. "What about this?" He showed it to Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 am

"Baby toys might be better for a baby..." hyjil stopped herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 am

Kobachi looked at the robot. "Ah...that would probably be better." He walked back and put the robot back. "Sorry Mr. Robo but it's a no go." He continued his search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:48 am

She found toys that were loud and annoying, her mother instinct made her grab a few. "It needs toys to stimulate the brain."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:54 am

Kobachi walked further back and was looking at a lot of really old fashion baby toys. "Nothing wrong with the past, well besides obvious things." He picked up a few things and thought it might be enough so he went to catch back up with Hyjil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to the mall.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: