Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_voting_barTime to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to hel.... school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 am

"Science...we use magic what's the point of it in our world?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:35 am

"...just this one time, and only this one time. And as for me, I'm taking the rest of the day off, school is pointless for me, but you have to finish the day, Namide. Come by my place afterschool to do some training on how to use your powers more efficiently." *Tsun grabs her backpack and hops the fence on the rooftop*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:36 am

She blinked and tilt her head..."I...wanted to stay with you auntie tsun." She then sighed and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Gin ran to the door and went to his Watch for his classes. He said" What do i have first...... I have Science"

He made it to the room and took and seat.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

As she skipped her class she sat on the roof and closed her eyes starting to meditate to rest a bit.

When she woke up she looked at her watch and realized she missed all the rest of her classes. "Hmm...nothing to do about it I guess...Just have to get notes from someone." She then got up and went to the Kendo Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 am

Gin head is hurting him with all of his classes for today.he want to find something to keep him not to fall allsleep in... he hear something going on in the hall he went to find out what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to hel.... school   Time to go back to hel.... school - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to hel.... school
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6