Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 5 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 5 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Home away from Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:50 am

"Gun shot electricity additional to a bullet. That's not the hardware you hand over to patrol units."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:52 am

"I see...but please don't hurt her...as betrayed as I was by Yuu...I still have faith..." She gave up searching, not finding anything to write with. "...you may fight with her...but please don't kill her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:57 am

He remained silent. Everything required sacrifice. He was willing to lay down his life for the freedom of others. If that girl would lay down hers for the oppression, then he didn't have much choice.

Outside, the sun setting and dew on the grass and leaves, something stirred in the nearby fields. A white tail appeared, then vanished, as the grass rustled with the newcomer going through it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 am

"I cannot find a writing utensil to sign these papers..." She brought them over to Yasuo.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:08 am

"I don't have anything myself, I'm afraid. Unless you feel like signing in blood." He tipped the blade of his katana briefly, more jokingly than serious.

Just outside the door, the newcomer heard two people talking. It hadn't been occupied in months, now suddenly 2 people were inside. Backing a bit, the shadow then moved to a window for a better view on things, and see who actually entered the home.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 am

She shook her head. "I-I don't want the cabin that badly..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:12 am

"Well. I'll be here for tonight, but. I have to leave after. They know I did these things to Arakai, and if I'm here when they come here, I won't only be in danger myself, but you, too. I can live with endangering myself, not others."

The shadow looked through the window, seeing a man and woman near the open fireplace it so very loved. The woman was different, though, having barely anything on and on top of that, wings. Were they a new couple keeping the farm?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 am

"Alright." She set the papers down, noticing a bit of movement outside the window. "Wh-what was that?" She moved to the window, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:19 am

Yasuo got up, with his swodr in the hand. "What was what?"

The shadow pressed its body against the wall, heart beating in the chest. Hadn't thought to be spotted or what to do if discovered. Hoping furiously that neither would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:21 am

"Put your blade away...I do not think it is an evil presence..." She went to the door, opening it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:25 am

"Thinking won't reassure me. Knowing does." He followed her, ready for a fight, thinking perhaps they would retalliate sooner than anticipated.

The shadow heard the door open and took that as the queue that it'd been discovered. With astonishing agility, the shadow climbed up the wall to the roof, where it peeked right over the edge down, seeing the same two people coming out of the doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:27 am

She looked around. "Strange...maybe I was wrong..." She was out on the porch, back to the door. "...you can surely put your blade away. There is nothing out here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:29 am

Yasuo nodded, but did a round of the grounds before heading back indoors. "I'll take some rest then. And don't worry. If you're in danger, call for me. The wind will carry it to me." He went upstairs and closed the door behind him.

Feeling relieved not to be discovered, the shadow hung down from the ledge and dropped back on the floor, with a light thud. It returned to the window, looking in again, as it saw the man walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:31 am

Astraria shut the door behind her, and grabbed some firewood to start a fire in the fireplace. "Almost forgot about food..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 am

Looking at the fire, the shadow started feeling the growing cold of the coming night. Especially without the coat it used to have, these days it was rather cold outside. Before it was easy, but now. It couldn't help but watch through the window, unaware it was getting more and more in view as it got obsessed with the flames.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:44 am

Astraria picked out a couple of ration packs from the pile Yasuo had brought, setting them up to cook themselves. She returned to the fireplace, stoking the fire. She hummed a small tune, her snow white wings visible to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:49 am

It looked at the wings, glorious in their full form, then it looked at itself, wondering if anything was still right. A white tail slipped past the neck and finally a decision was made. With fear and anxiety in the heart, the shadow knocked on the door slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 am

Astraria wheeled around, startled by the knock. "So there was someone out there..." She hurried to the door, opening it slowly. "...wh-who is it?" She blushed, feeling as though this truly was her home, and had always been, the way she walked around without her robe...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:54 am

The only thing visible was the tip of the white tail, at the right side of the porch. The rest was hidden in the dark against the wall, suddenly double guessing whether it was the right thing to have done.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:55 am

Astraria poked her head out, looking around. "H-hello?" She saw the tail, but not it's owner.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:59 am

"... E-ehm ... hi ... " A girls voice came from close to the wall, not illuminated from the fire inside or the lights.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:01 pm

She looked in the direction of the voice. "Are you...lost?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Slowly, she came from the dark and stepped into the light of the door. She had less on than Astraria and was rather mudcovered here and there, other than that, black hair flowing down her neck and over her shoulders, cat-like ears popping from her head and not 1, but 9 white furred tails, some of which wrapped around her to keep her somewhat warm, others for balance. She didn't reply, but looked at the fire, then at Astraria, as she was bowed somewhat, as if scared or careful.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Astraria went red, seeing how unclothed this girl was. "I-I see y-your gaze moving around...I-I take it you wish to...come inside?" She stepped aside for the girl. "I'm...afraid I cannot offer clothing though..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 pm

She slowly moved into the cottage and once in immediately went over to the fire. She laid down in front of it, curled up, and let the tails all rest, lying around her, no longer required to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next