Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 6 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 6 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Home away from Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm

She chuckled softly. "I see you like the fire." She shut the door. "I can't blame you...it is getting chilly out tonight." She walked over to the rations, which had finished cooking. "Do you...have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

She looked up to Astraria. "Ahri.. I think."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 pm

"Mine is Astraria...I don't think I need to say it...but I am an Angel." She picked up both rations and brought them over to the fireplace. One of them was for Yasuo, but she could make another for him. "Want food, Ahri? Humans have these things called rations..." She held one out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:34 pm

She took it and sniffed at it, but was reluctant. She didn't really understand much of the basic language yet. Only been able to pick up simple things from passing people and outside villages or the like.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

She chuckled. "It isn't poisoned...I'm not a demon." She set it on a small table near Ahri. She put away the documents before sitting down to eat her ration.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:38 pm

She turned around a bit, facing Astraria while still on the ground, her bare back to the fire, as she slowly repeated the words. "Angel.. Demon.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 pm

"Yes, Angel." She moved her wings as she said Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:42 pm

She closed her eyes without eating anything from the ration. After a while, she moved a bit again, turning her back to the couch and facing the fire, warming up gradually on all ends. Still lots of her old self remained.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Astraria finished her ration, and went to go make Yasuo's, taking it upstairs as it started cooking. She left Ahri to warm up by the fireplace, figuring it wasn't best to push her into speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:53 pm

With Astraria going upstairs, Ahri looked at the ration. It was far from anything she'd ever seen or had, something smelling chemical in it. She tried a bit, but that went straight into the fire after she tasted it. She squealed a little, then laid back down. No idea why this had happened to her, she looked at the flames dancing in the fireplace, getting more and more tired with each passing second.

Yasuo leaned against the wall, not even in his bed, eyes closed and asleep. He still had everything on, weapon on the sheets, and his hair functioning as a sort of cushion between him and the wall. First time he'd actually gotten a good nights rest in a good time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Astraria smiled as she saw him. She left the ration near him, in case he woke up hungry. She walked back downstairs. "I take it you didn't like it?" She saw the ration container in the fire, and went for some fruits she'd foraged for the night before, bringing them to Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 pm

The fruit was out of Astraria's hands before she even realized it and already in Ahri's arms. She started with a simple apple, nomming it down to the core, then rolled on her back looking at Astraria, her tails moving freely across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 pm

She looked at Ahri. "Good to see there's something you like." She went upstairs again and grabbed her robe, bringing it back down to Ahri. "It isn't much...but until we can get you clothing...you can wear this." She held out her robe. It looked to be able to fit her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:09 pm

She looked at Astraria, then the robe. she then finally got up and tried it on, though it was somewhat tight around the chest, for the rest it fit well. She kept plucking the robe at her breasts, somewhat uncomfortable with the pressure, not known with it, consideirng she never had clothes before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Astraria blushed. She didn't consider that area... "It should only be for a day or two..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Ahri nodded, then sat back facing the fire, her tails swiping behind her over the floor. While looking at the flames, she wondered why this had happened to her. It'd only been a couple months but she got used to the new form, but never the whole thing. Humans were so impractical. No fangs, and these. Things, incredibly in the way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Astraria sat in a chair as she observed Ahri. She wondered what brought her here, and what she should do now that Yasuo was determined to attack the government...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:19 pm

After a couple minutes, Ahri turned around. "Eh. Talking.. not good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:21 pm

She as taken aback as she suddenly spoke, catching her off guard. "T-talking? O-Oh yeah...I understand."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:24 pm

She looked at herself, and put a hand on her chest. "Fox."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:30 pm

"Okay." She put a hand to herself in reply. "Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:34 pm

She tilted her head somewhat. Never heard of an angel before. Her eyes wandered off to Astraria's wings, somewhat uncertain why a human had wings, but then figured angel must've been some sort of bird, and the same happened to her as that happened to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Astraria moved the wing she saw Ahri's gaze shift to. "Want...to feel them?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:45 pm

She got closer, feeling the feathers. They were just like that of birds, though more strong, larger. Muscled, too. Definitely not some singing bird. In response 3 of her tails swept passed Astraria's legs, allowing her to feel back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 pm

She watched Ahri's movement, adjusting her wings accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next