Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 7 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHome away from Home - Page 7 I_voting_barHome away from Home - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Home away from Home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:55 pm

"Bird." She looked at Astraria again, for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:57 pm

She shook her head. "Angel. Not bird." This was the first time she'd been confused with a bird...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:33 am

She pressed on, confident she was right. ''No. Bird. Then human.''
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 pm

She shook her head. "I may look human...but I am not. I am an Angel."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 am

Ahri didn't get it, then bailed on the whole subject and sat in front of the fireplace again, just looking at the flames dancing. She kinda wondered if the guy would be ok with her being here and thought maybe surprising him might put him in a better mood to find out than seeing her lying around here.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 am

Astraria smiled, leaning back in her chair, slowly nodding off to sleep. She'd explain herself in the morning to Yasuo...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 pm

The next morning, Ahri was sleeping at Astraria's feet, curled up in the somewhat too tight gown her tails around her. Yasuo looked at the scene and tried to understand, but then figured maybe it was best for her to have someone or ... something with her. Though she'd have to make sure to keep it away when those kids from the Intrusion Department came around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 am

Astraria came in with the bags, having left early in the morning before Ahri could wake up. Hopefully everything was alright on her return... "I am home, Ahri...!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 am

As Astraria opened the door, it was dead silent. Not a sound, until a pan dropped from the furnace. The whole room was a mess, couch toppled over, drawers all over the place and Ahri with a ball of thread in her hands, on her back, looking at Astraria. Instantly upon the silence her ears went backwards, into her neck, the reaction upon realizing she screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:47 am

Astraria sighed. "Brought you some clothing...so I can have my robe back." She paid the mess no mind, bringing the bags near the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

"Eh... heh... sorry..?" She got up and carefully placed the ball on the upside down table as if it was made of glass, then was silent, awaiting for Astraria to tell her what to do or where to go.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 pm

"It is okay. I am not angry..." She motioned for her to come to her. "...I have clothes for you. So I may take my robe back."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Ahri alwked to her slowly. Back in the pack it was fine to have fun but you shouldn't lose yourself in it, which kinda happened here. Usually when that happened it was custom to punish accordingly. She didn't know different and was mentally already preparing for it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Astraria opened the bag and pulled out the first piece of clothing she grabbed. "Yours." She forgot Ahri spoke little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:26 pm

She pulled off the dress she currently was wearing and handed it to Astraria, taking the new piece and looking at it, completely not understanding what the bra was for.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 pm

She took the bra from her. "Just the dress for now." She'd have to explain the rest later, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Ahri waited for Astraria to find the dress, then slipped into it. It fit fairly nicely, even the chest was her size. She looked at herself. It totally didn't suit her in her opinion, but that mainly was cuz she was agile and active herself. To any other she looked pretty, the dress accentuating her curves and form.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 pm

Astraria smiled. "Glad you like it." She stood up, putting on her robe again. It felt a slight bit awkward for a moment, then became familiar again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Ahri dug into the bags and clothes kept flying around until she'd finally found something she liked. It was originally intended for a courtesan, but she loved it. Ditching the dress, she put it on. Red fabric soft as silk covered her skin, 2 extended gloves going all the way up to her upper arms, boots and a suit that covered her waist belly and chest with a bell attached. Her tails were able to move freely regardless of the outfit, unlike the dress allowed and it fit her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:51 pm

"Well, they're all yours. I'll set you up with a closet for them." Astraria walked over to a cabinet in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Ahri ran out, leaving the whole mess behind her. Apparently with her it wasn't a problem, more freedom for her. She jumped with both legs and arms on the ball she'd taken along, her tails in their full glory behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 1:03 pm

"You're going to have to be careful, Ahri." She looked at Ahri as she moved around. "I cannot repair anything you break..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 1:08 pm

Just as she said that one of the fences broke down. She'd launched herself at it chasing the ball, but the fence wasn't as sturdy as it used to be. No oak. A bit dazed, Ahri sat up straight, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 pm

She sighed, helping Ahri up. "Be careful, the house is old...I don't mind if you play, just be mindful of what is around you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 1:12 pm

She nodded, kinda understanding. At least the word careful meant something to her, and old. She filled the gaps with her own thoughts, thinking Astraria meant she was old and would be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: