Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
On the way home. I_vote_lcapOn the way home. I_voting_barOn the way home. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
On the way home. I_vote_lcapOn the way home. I_voting_barOn the way home. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

On the way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 am

Tsun walked down the streets, taking her time getting home. The demons had done enough damage that some storefronts were still abandoned. She passed the place where she and the other lady had fought demons...the memory giving her shivers. "Could...I really be an Angel...after what I did? My wings aren't like theirs..." She knelt down where she had been standing that day, hugging the helmet tightly to her chest. The question still loomed over her, brought up by what Naomi had said. 'Your wings threw me off...you are an Angel...' What was she, really? Demon...or Angel?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:00 am

Sirius entered town with frown on his face. The demons had apparently gotten past the defensive line and launch a surprise attack here. The main government officers had already gone through the place looking for survivors. His jobs was to collect information on the extent of the damages and get any potential leads on what had happened that night. It wasn't looking good however. The town's main square was practically abandoned from all the damage. Several of the townspeople had left Arakai as well in fear. Thus there was no one to ask about the incident. He was about to search elsewhere when he spotted a figure on the ground. As he approached her recognized her as the demon he had helped get into town. he certainly hoped she had not been involved in the attack.

"We meet again," Sirius greeted as he stopped before her. "May I ask why you are here of all places?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:07 am

Tsun looked up at him, still thinking about what she truly was. It took her a moment to recover, and remember who he was. "Oh...it's you." She turned her gaze back to the pavement. "I live here."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:15 am

Sirius raised a brow. Did she mean to tell him that she lived in the ruins of Arakai's Town Square? She must have misunderstood his question. However as he closed the distance between them further he noticed the main difference from when he had last seen her.

"Your wings..." He trailed off gathering his thoughts. "I thought you were a demon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 am

Her gaze went back to him in an instant, before looking away. "I...I do not know anymore...my powers cannot be that of an Angel...yet my wings are different from that of other demons...I...just do not know!" She tightened the grip on the helmet as she shouted, her body sparking with electricity as emotion took hold. "Just...just what am I?!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:26 am

Sirius immediately stepped back as the spark erupted from around Tsun's body. Her abilities were definitely that of a demon. His mother had told him that Angels usually had more healing or constructive powers while demons held the opposite. Lightning was destructive. But she had angel wings. Grey wings instead of white, but angel wings all the same. Sirius thought for a moment. She had characteristics of both angel and demon. Perhaps she was a hybrid, like him? Instead of a human and demon, perhaps she was the daughter of an angel and a demon. Hadn't she said her mother had been kinder?

"Are you sure both your parents were demons?" He asked. There was a chance that she was unaware of her parent's true lineage.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:33 am

She looked at him again. "There...there are no Angels in the Demon World...where I was raised...what else could my mother and father be but demons?!" The question was tearing her apart. Her identity, everything she knew...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 am

"This is the human world and yet you are far from human." Sirius easily shot back. "You do realized there are gates connecting the worlds, correct? That is how the demon army is invading the human world. Who's to say that one of your parents didn't use a gate to get to the demon world?" He waited trying to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 am

"I...I do not know!" She closed her eyes tightly, another wave of sparks emitting from her. "Why would an Angel willingly come to our hellish world!? Hardly any plants grow there!" A nearby street lamp bulb popped as she let out power.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:46 am

Sirius growled, this girl need to control her powers or the town would take more damage. Considering it was already in rough shape, it didn't need more. How to stop her though? He couldn't touch her with all the electricity she was shooting off. He decided to try a verbal approach.

"Get control over yourself!" Sirius spoke sharply. "Just because you are confused doesn't give you the right to destroy the town. Calm down and we can figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 am

Tsun calmed down a little, opening her eyes a bit, looking down at the pavement. "I...just do not know...if mother is an Angel or not. I have...never seen her wings." She sighed, loosening her grip on the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 am

"That doesn't rule out the possibility though," Sirius calmly continued. "There is a chance that she hid her wings. As you said it would be unusual for an angel to be in the demon world." Sirius tapped his chin.

"Didn't you say that she was always kinder? Like she wasn't fit to be a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 5:59 am

She nodded. "Yes...but I just brushed it off as motherly stuff...that it was something that mothers did for their children. Father seemed to think so too, so I never questioned it..." The sparks ceased as she calmed completely.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:03 am

"Well then you should meet with them and ask for the truth," Sirius advised. "I know you wanted to prove yourself in the human world, but I think knowing the truth would be a much more valuable." He gave a small smile. "You are not a complete demon after all. There is not need to prove to your father that you are one."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:09 am

She stood up, brushing off her clothes. "I guess so..." She looked around, taking in the sight around them. "...I just hope I can go home...I do not know where father dropped me off."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:13 am

"The human are slowly winning the war," Sirius informed. "They will be able to push the demons back to the gate. That will be your chance to escape through the gateway." He silently debated telling her that there was chance he gate would be destroyed, but decided against it. She didn't need more to worry her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:17 am

"I see...so that means I must fight to go home...correct?" She looked at him again. "I cannot see it being easy to overtake skilled demon fighters..." She shuddered a little, remembering the fight again, and how it had damaged her wing.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 am

"It is certainly a possibility that you will need to fight. The front lines are a harsh place." Sirius nodded. "You could potentially join the army. Hide among their ranks and get through the portal once the human push the demon back far enough..." He stopped and thought for a moment. "You are part demon however. If you are good enough, you could potentially sneak through the demon line, telling people you are a demon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:27 am

She sighed. "Yes...but you mistook me for a human girl, until I demonstrated my powers to you, remember? Demon-kind is not that kind to females, who are usually weaker than the men..." She pointed to herself. "...I could possibly be taken as someone's 'prize', should I be desirable enough..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:33 am

Sirius shook his head. He doubted her father would be very happy. Sirius' knowledge was limited when it involved dealing with demons. If she were 'taken as a prize' she may not make it to the portal. This would defeat the purpose of her entire trip. There was a way around it though.

"I can take you," Sirius said. "I am half demon as well, so I can provide proof that we just traveling demon headed back to the homeland." He could potentially use this as an chance to look at demon fortresses and report back on any weaknesses. It would be risky to take her, but perhaps it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 am

"You...would be willing to do that for me?" She studied him, wondering if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 am

"What's with that look?" Sirius narrowed his eyes. "If you don't want me to that's fine. I am sure you're capable enough to handle this on your own." He wasn't surprised by her reaction. He have never stood out..never wanted to. If she was doubting his abilities than his cover was working fine.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:46 am

She approached him. "I hope you do not have ill intent...I almost thought that you meant that you would take me as a prize. In our culture, it means wife, slave, or trophy." She smiled. "But you brought me here when father first dropped me off, so I knew you meant that you would take me home, not as a 'prize'. I accept your offer, and you may sign me up for the human army if need be."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:53 am

Sirius eye twitched. Ill intentions? What did she take him for? He sighed pushing such thoughts aside. Such thoughts would be distracting on their journey.

"You won't need to join the military. I can have you accompany me under the guise as an ally. So long as I do that you won't be asked too many questions." He flipped open his phone and began to dial a number. "I will have the military transport us as far as they can without risk to themselves." He gave her a look. "Do you have anything to bring along? There is a possibility you won't come back." She would probably be staying the in the demon world after all. She would be with her parents...he still needed to find his.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:58 am

She shook her head. "All I have are this helmet and the clothes I am wearing." Her clothes were still a bit ragged from the fight, torn at the shoulder where the claws had gotten her. "The home I have here was given to me, but I cannot take it with me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the way home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way home.   On the way home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way home.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: