Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home away from Home I_vote_lcapHome away from Home I_voting_barHome away from Home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home away from Home I_vote_lcapHome away from Home I_voting_barHome away from Home I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home away from Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Home away from Home Empty
PostSubject: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:02 pm

The pair arrived at the cottage. A wooden fence covered and separated all the field belonging to the house, and it seemed in decent condition. Looking out over a treeline of the further northern forest range, the cottage seemed to have a decent location and they hadn't even encountered any wildlife on their way there, which was promising.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 pm

"It looks nice...how did you find it?" She tested the door, which was sturdy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:13 pm

"Came across it when I traveled. Owners let me stay a couple nights before I left again. I got wind of their passing a year ago, but it seemed werong to take it for myself. Now that you're around, it has a better reason. It is yours to look after."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 pm

"Mine?" She looked at him. "Are you sure?" She opened the door. It obviously hadn't been used in a while...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:18 pm

"I don't need it. I'm a Wanderer, and I'll be so as long as I live." He placed his old belongings on a cupboard at their right, then showed her the house. It had everything required. Kitched and living room in one room, with a furnace and oven working on wood, shower and toilet, and 2 bedrooms upstairs. The roof was straw and well isolated. Walls bricks with clay over it and equally as well isolated. Paperwork for the farm was present in one of the drawers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 pm

"I'll take care of it then...thank you." She smiled, taking another cabinet for the rations. "May...I employ your assistance...to protect me?" She turned to face him. "I...can't pay you...but I would prefer your company..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:24 pm

"I'll stay for a good while. I have to find a way to rid myself of, this, anyway." He gestured at himself, meaning the armor he was wearing. It wasn't heavy, it wasn't ugly, but it wasn't him either.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm

She smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Yasuo nodded, walking outside. He let Astraria have some time along to get used to the place as he would start maintenance on his old blade. It hadn't been done in a long time, he figured he'd start again. Drawing the sword out of its sheath, he looked at the blinking blade in the moonlight. Hadn't lost its glow.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Astraria looked around for kindling for the fireplace, seeing that it was getting colder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:08 pm

He started cleaning the blade as he always did, the set already on his belt. It took him easily the rest of the night, doing it over 3 times total, making sure it's clean.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:09 pm

She put kindling in the fireplace, starting a fire to warm the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Dawn arrived,and Yasuo got up, his thoroughly cleaned blade in his hands, walking to the cottage. As he entered, he placed his weapon back with the rest of his things. He couldn't spot Astraria, so figured she was either upstairs or exploring the area. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes, resting up for the days to come.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:39 am

Astraria walked in, yawning. She carried her dress, full of berries and other 'edibles'. "I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:42 am

Yasuo walked down from the stairs, for once not with either of the two katanas flutes or flasks in his hands. "Welcome back. Next time, give me a heads up when you leave. Just so we know where we are."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:43 am

She nodded, bringing the stuff she collected to the kitchen area. "I will...sorry if I worried you..." She yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:46 am

He came down and crashed on the couch. "Well. It's been a long time since I've lived with anyone, so it's some getting used to, for me as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 am

"It is the same for me..." She walked over to the stairs. "...I last lived with my mother and father when I was six...I left home at seven..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 am

"How do you even survive outside as a 7 year-old."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:50 am

She shrugged. "I am here...am I not?" She leaned against the banister. "I had a few close calls...yes...but I made it..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:54 am

He shook his head leaning forward. "I know you're here, but how is what I asked, not if. It seems unlikely."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 am

"Are you asking...about my past?" She stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:57 am

He looked at her, the orange and dark gray of the armor somehwat odd given the situation. "Is that an issue?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 am

She shook her head. "N-no...just...I've never seen a reason to tell anyone...and...no one has ever cares to ask..." She sat on a stair step. "...well...where do you want me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 am

"The start seems to be the best usually." He turned around and leaned against the back of the couch, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home away from Home   Home away from Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home away from Home
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: