Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 3 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 3 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nap time.... School time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Nap time.... School time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 am

C.C. held her head in her hands. "Just get back to your seat, class is going on, leave it for later."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 am

"Who are you to talk to me like that? All I am trying to do is get order restored to this classroom, one of my duties as class rep."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:41 am

"Look!"

Now whispering

"I like you okay,that's why I was acting that way yesterday I just didn't know how to act and I admit it got out of hand but I really an sorry could you please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

"Tsun, leave it to me." Then turning to Ignis. "As proof, you may want to make a classwide apology for your actions yesterday. But leave that all for later, right now, we have class, so please, just try to learn now."

Pyrus: "All right, pay attention people, otherwise you can pay me the money the school cuts on me for not having taught you well enough."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 am

"Um teacher I would like to say some thing to the class."

"Ugh fine just make it quick."

Ignis walks up to the front of the class

"Hello everyone I would like to apologize for my actions yesterday but it was all done out of my love for that girl!"

Pointing to the green haired girl.

"That is all."

Ignis walks back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 am

C.C. didn't show anything when he said that. No shame, embarrasment, no anger, nothing. "I'll forgive you for that."

Namide looked at C.C. and then back at Ignis. "Your just asking to get hurt kid."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:56 am

Ignis was shocked by the lack of emotion from his beloved when he confessed his love.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 am

She yawned and lay her head on C.C.'s shoulder. "He has no idea who you are does he?" She then closed her eyes and started to drift off into thought about later tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 am

"Everyone, calm down and get focused!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 am

Talking to maria

"Why didn't she respond to my love confession?Does she hate me that much."

"Of course not master maybe you just caught her of guard or maybe she likes the more romantic approach."

"Hmm more romantic you say.I may have something."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 am

After class, Namide, Tsun and C.C. walked to the cafetaria. "I certainly hope they have pizza today again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 am

"Meh, I packed bento."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:24 am

"I guess that'll have to do if they don't have it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 am

"I pack my own lunches, don't really care for the school food."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 am

After Maria did some reconnaissance she found out the woman of her masters affection loves pizza and with that she set up a large romantic feast where pizza was the main dish and invited her and her friends to join Ignis.

"Well what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 am

"Tsun, Namide, care to join me for some pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 am

"...sure, why not, I'll be eating my lunch I packed though."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 am

She stared at Ignis and shook her head. She then walked over and sat down next to C.C. and lay her head on her shoulder. "Ignis...this won't work." She then yawned and looked at C.C. "Can you explain why you said you thought of me as a sister/daughter and my mom had that on her conscience?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 am

"So come on you have to admit your warming up to me now right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 am

"Ignis, I'd like a word with you alone, please. Sorry Namide, but I'll explain that to you later. Just enjoy here with Tsun now, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 am

She nodded and looked at the food before looking down not really feeling hungry.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 am

Ignis gets up and all he can think is

"Yes it worked I can't believe it worked."

he says out loud

"So where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:42 am

*Tsun just sits down and opens up her boxed lunch*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 am

C.C. walked with him into an enmpty corridor in the school building.. There, she turned around and faced him. "There are things you don't know about me. I know you're a Phoenix, you put that into display wvery nicely yesterday, but I'm not normal myself." She walked off again, with Ignis on her heels. "The war we learn about in history, I was there. I fought in it. I'm immortal, and have been like this for over 2500 years now. I've seen people come and go, the people who hated me, who loved me. Everyone passed away in time. They're nothing more then vague images in my memory now. So, I would prefer not to have you become one as well." She looked him straight in his eyes. "I've wanted to die, all time long, but haven't been able to. Empress Lillianne wasn't able to do it, because she loved me too much for it. So there is no use in having anything to do with you, but being regular students."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

"But I can also live forever so why can't we be together,and if you cant have fun with us being together then I promise I will help you die if it truly your wish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nap time.... School time
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next