Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 2 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 2 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nap time.... School time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nap time.... School time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 am

She kicked at the ground a bit. "Do..you want to maybe go to the Museum with me?" Her face turned bright red now.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 am

"The museum huh? sure. I haven't been there since I was a kid. There was a new exhibit I wanted to check out as well."

Ryuji's fangirls were now plotting with one another. They seemed to mention the word "sabotage."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 am

She smiled and hugged him. "I'll see you there." She then walked over to Tsun and leaned against her desk abit while smiling. "I nominate you Tsun for Class Representative."

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 am

*Tsun is taken aback* "Wha-? Me?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 am

"I would also like to nominate Tsun as class rep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 am

Ryuji's fangirls, 3 of whom were in the class, nominated C.C.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 am

She leaned agaisnt Tsun now. "Of course I'd nominate you. You've been in a council before so you'd know how to do stuff like this." She then looked back at the 3 fangirls. "C.C. is not going to take the job. She also can be very busy protecting me alot of the time."

Last edited by Shade on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:20 am

At that time Ignis who was bored at home decided to return to school.

"Hey Maria I decided to come today."

"Are you sure you can be out of bed right now?"

"Come on who do you think I am?"

After their conversation Ignis sat at his deck

"So what are we doing?"

"We are electing a class rep."

"Oh in that case I nominate Tsun."

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 am

The fangirls just stuck their tongues out at Namide and went back to their seats.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 am

She looked at them and smirked a few of her fanged teeth showing then she walked towards them "Is there a problem?" Her eyes now covered a bit by her hair.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 am

Looking out the window

"Sit girl it's not worth it."

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 am

"Well, it is a little informal, but my vote goes to Tsun-chan." Sakura counted the votes. "It seems that Tsun has the most votes." Sakura pulled out a form. "If you fill this out, the student council will officially recognize you."

Last edited by violink4swords on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 am

She looked back at Ignis and hissed a bit before going back over to Ryuji and looked up at him. "Hey I won't be able to make it to Kendo Club today I got something I need to do first." She then walked back over to Tsun and leaned against her. "Hey Tsun...can we go shopping today instead of Kendo Club. I got some stuff I need to get and need your opinion on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

"...okay, I guess...I could use some more supplies for my work" *Tsun takes the form and signs it* "Alright...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 am

way too late, C.C. entered the classroom, and walked to her seat, ignoring the fact that Ignis was there again. she seemed to have regained her self control, and wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 am

Wanting to have some fun Ignis called out to the woman who just entered the room and with the biggest smile

"Hey how are you?Hope you had a good nights sleep.I'm doing much better thanks for asking."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am

"I'm ok, but I have no interest in talking to you." She gave him a little smile. "After all, the dogs don't bother the ants, do they?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am

With a blank expression

"What do dogs and ants have to do with anything,and yes they do."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 am

"Cut it out you guys. Now, let's begin class, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 am

"Well, I see you can't grasp the meaning behind that, which only confirms my statement more." she looked away, while the teacher continued class, and Namide also sitting closer to C.C. now, cuddling a bit with her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 am

"Stop what I'm just trying to be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 am

"Don't try. It's not in my interests to make new friends, least of all with people who don't know their place."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am

"Oh come-on I'm sorry for yesterday if that helps."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am

"I said to cut it out guys!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 am

Jokingly

"Woman we are talking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nap time.... School time
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next