Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 6 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNap time.... School time - Page 6 I_voting_barNap time.... School time - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nap time.... School time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nap time.... School time - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 am

Ignis not getting the message from Maria about not "laying it on thick" decided to follow C.C. after school

"Hmm I wonder where she is going?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 am

While walking home, she became hungry again. So, she went off the road, and went into the Pizza Hut, to order a pizza.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

Hiding a few feat away Ignis saw his beloved walk into a Pizza Hut.

"What Pizza again?"

While back at school where Maria was

"How on earth did he get away from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

Ordering a regular pizza, she sat down at one of the tables, and waited for it to be brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:36 am

"great now I got to wait here for God knows how long."

"Ignis is getting weird looks from passers by for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 am

after 15 minutes, she finished, and walked out again. She went straight home, and didn't bother doing anything else. Her appartment was quite large, on of the largest Arakai could offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nap time.... School time   Nap time.... School time - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nap time.... School time
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6