Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' apartment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun and Syprus' apartment  Empty
PostSubject: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 am

Syprus was sitting around bored, the twins were at school. He was home alone in Tsun's workshop working on a gun, his left hand was still trashed. He sighed and felt lonely.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 am

*Tsun came into the apartment, and looked around for Syprus* "Honey~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 am

Syprus heard her, "I am in the work shop tsu." Syprus yelled it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 am

*Tsun came into the shop, and hugged Syprus from behind* "I have to go back to work tomorrow, am near cycle, and eager to spend time..." *She kisses him on the cheek.* "With. My. Husband~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 am

"Might as well spend every moment we can together, you broke the contract." Syprus got up, and hugged Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 am

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that..." *She kissed him on the lips*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am

Syprus kept the kissing going for a long time, "I still don't want you to be alone. Well that is a lie, I don't want another man to have you." Syprus cleared a spot on a table.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 am

"No one will have me but you..." *She took off her blouse, revealing the makeshift bra she had made.* "...and you know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:42 am

Syprus looked at the make shift bra, "not even going to ask. You have the smell of oil though," Syprus tore the top off. "I have come to love that smell." He kissed just above her breasts just to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 am

"It's a smell I haven't had in ages." *She got straight to the point and -time skip-.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 am

Syprus was sitting in a chair holding Tsun, "you must be cycling you always get like this. Not that I mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 am

"Maybe. If I am...then that may mean maternal leave from work~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 am

Syprus kissed her, "can we renew the contract? I really don't ever plan to let anyone have you other then me." Syprus held her, "if you want another kid we can try. Though doing it for time off is bad, you could always have Dad make you an illusion."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 am

"I have enough of it with the twins...so no more kids...do you think we should take precautions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 am

Syprus smiled, "I can go in and have them make me no longer able to get you pregnant. No need for you to have an opperation that is not needed, for a man it is less complex and safer."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 am

"..." *She was speechless, he was offering...this?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 am

Syprus sighed, "if you have a change of heart of loving me and find another man you kidst still want his kids. I do not want to make life bad because we do not want more kids."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 am

"Hush. You're the doctor here...you operate on...me. Think of it as a chance to get to know me better, okay?" *She kissed him on the lips* "After all, I don't need more kids to make me happy, you'll be there for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 am

Syprus looked at her, "I would have to read medical books again. I thought about giving the cafe to Igrus and become a doctor again. I want the contract with you again to ensure you will never be alone. I trust you to not break it again, you are never going to feel lonely again. I will run you off with smothering you with love. So if you want me to do the surgery then that is my conditions, and if you are still uneasy about our love then I will have the surgery done on myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 am

*She nodded.* "You have your wish. We'll never be apart, always together. Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 am

Syprus kissed her on the lips, "no glow this time? Also I need a few college books on demon anatomy. I need to study a bit my medical field was more trama doctor."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 am

"Our anatomy isn't all that different from a human's, a thunder demon's at least. Different types of demons have different bodies. What you learn in the book may not apply to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 am

"Ok a book on humans then, are you avoiding the talk about the contract?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 am

"...yes. I am...I told you that you'd have your wish...and that meant the contract. I figured we'd do it...after the operation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 am

Syprus kissed Tsun's neck, "are you worried the kids will come home and see us naked?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' apartment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next