Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' date I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' date I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' date I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' date I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' date I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' date I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' date

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun and Syprus' date Empty
PostSubject: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 am

They made it to the mall area and found the cafe that Syprus found earlier. "Not fine dinning food but, I think we both would be out of place in one the 5 star places." Syprus walks with Tsun into the place.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:59 am

"Anything is fine with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 am

"I like to think you want to be treated a little girly. If not you wouldn't be so embrased." Syprus walked over to a table and let go of Tsun's hand and pulled out a seat for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 am

"...a-and what makes you think that?" *Tsun blushes at the thought of being treated like an actual girl for once*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 am

"Even the most tom boyish girls are girls deep down so you going to take a seat or would you rather stand." Syprus was trying to sound cute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 am

"I'll take my own seat, thank you very much." *Tsun takes another seat at the table*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 am

"OK OK sorry if I offened you." Syprus took a seat in the chair he pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 am

"You didn't offend me, I'm just...not used to this sort of thing...you know?" *Tsun blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am

"I think you have been missing out on some stuff not being treated like this. Well lets see if we can order something." Syprus looked around for someone to take an order.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 am

"O-okay..." *Tsun picks up a menu, and hides behind it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 am

Syprus picks up a menu after making eye contact with a waiter.

"Hello there sir and mam what can I get for you today?" the waiter was dressed pretty casual and he was kinda tall.

"I'll have a coffe to drink. What will you have Tsun?" Syprus looked in Tsun's direction only to be met with a menu.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 am

"I-I'll have a soda..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:19 am

"OK I'll bring them right out. While you wait please do consider what to order to eat todays specail is Grilled fish.

"OK we will only need a minute to decide. Why don't you lower the menu Tsun I promis I don't bite that hard." Syprus let out a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 am

*Tsun lowers the menu a tad bit, so that her eyes were peering over it* "Even after 500 plus years, it's still a bit awkward doing something like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:24 am

"I see relaxing a little helps so what do you plan to order? Me personaly I am going for the grilled fish."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am

"I-I'll have the burger...and I'm not really 'calm' unless I'm w-working on my stuff..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 am

"I see then after the meal lets go work on stuff at your place your too tense." Syprus beckoned for the waiter to return and when he did he placed the order.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am

"T-tense? What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

"You kinda are this is not a battle just calm down and go with it. Though your cute when shy it is a little like talking to myself here." Syprus said this in a charming voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 am

*Tsun blushed a deep red at being called 'cute'* "R-R-Really? Y-Y-You think I'm...cute?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

"Yes I do oh look the food is here sorry if I ignored you." Syprus looked at the waiter saying this.

The waiter set the food down in front Syprus and Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:43 am

"O-okay...well...I'm just not used to this...considering how old I am...I really should be, right?" *Tsun takes a bite out of her burger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 am

Syprus cut a piece of the fish with a knife and picked it up with a fork and ate it. "You worry too much life just gets in the way of trying to find romance. This fish is good has a hint of lime in it you really should try this." He cut another piece off and offered it to tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 am

"S-sure, I-I'll try some..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 am

"Pretty good right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' date   Tsun and Syprus' date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next