Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

"Maybe...but I'm more worried they'll walk in while you're operating on me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:48 am

Syprus tilted his head at her, "sooner we get a book sooner I can study. What about your job I don't think they want you to take off more time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:51 am

"I can tell them that I'm about to undergo surgery, and they can give me the time to recover off. Unless you want to have your dad make an illusion for me..." *She puts a hand on her stomach, and gets up, looking for her makeshift bra*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 am

Syprus got up and started to get dress, "I will call him. Using magic I can speed along your recovery, though I'll miss your cycles. I like doing that all the time." Syprus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 am

"But with it done...I can go 'cycle' mode anytime you want me too~. Don't worry about speeding up my recovery...it'll give us more time together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:01 am

Syprus had a great thought, "I speed it along and the school don't need to know your fine to work."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 am

"Alright~. If you're ready, let's go get the books, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 am

Syprus finished getting dressed, "ok lead the way honey."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 am

"I still need to find my makeshift bra, my panties, and my skirt and blouse! You hid them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:09 am

Syprus pulled out her clothes, "I wanted to tease you a bit."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:10 am

*She snatched them out of his hand and winked* "Thanks..." *She put the makeshift bra on first, then the rest of her clothes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 am

"Lead the way honey I think my license is still good." Syprus grabbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 am

"I don't think you need a license to operate on your own wife~." *She leads him to the college*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 am

They returned later with the correct books, Syprus had already managed to read half the book on the way. "I see well that is easy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 am

"Well...do you want to start? I can sterilize my workshop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 am

Syprus finished the book, "the back room you worked on Jeremiah has all the tools and stuff I need right?" Syprus finished the book.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 am

"It should...though you'll need to clean them...they haven't been used in years..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:27 am

"I just need the medicine, I can use magic to do all the cutting. Using magic I can cover everything except for putting you under." Syprus started to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 am

"O-okay..." *She walked into the back room, taking off her clothes along the way, including the makeshift bra* "...tell me when you're ready to start..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 am

Syprus got the supplies, and he laid Tsun on the bed. He kissed her on the lips, he then hooked up an i.v. and started to put medicine in it. "Start counting backwards from 100." Syprus had a very calming voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

"I think...I saw in that...book...a temporary method...could...you...try...it..." *She fell asleep, knocked out by the anesthetic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 am

Syprus sighed, "you seen it too I was going to do it anyways." Syprus did the surgery and made it reversible. After he was done he used magic to work on healing her. After we was done he used medicine to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 am

*Still groggy, she stirred a bit.* "Is...it over already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 am

Syprus laid down next to her, "I did the temporary method it is experimental but it can be reversed. I used a lot of magic healing you just let me lay here a minute." Syprus let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 am

"So...it's done...I don't...feel any different." *She looked down and saw a line across her stomach* "Was it...difficult?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' apartment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next