Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 am

"Okay. Let me know when you're ready for this...I am." *She undresses, then lays on the table.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 am

Syprus gets a drip ready, he then kisses her. "Count backwards from 100." He started th drip.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 am

"This time...it's for...good...removal..." *She falls asleep under the anesthetic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 am

Syprus did the operation, with no issues and he healed her perfectly. When he was done he ran another drip to wake her up. Then he laid down next to her and held her he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:21 am

*She woke up a little groggy* "It's over already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

Syprus yawned, "yes now it is safe to cheat on me." He was saying it in a tasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am

"So you're giving me permission to sleep with whoever I want~?" *She was joking with him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 am

"Long as I get invited along to join in." He kissed her neck. "I healed you completely this time. It was way simpler then halfway healing you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 am

"Okay. Why, you perverted man, you'll get your fair share of my body." *She pushed him off the table with enough force to make him hit the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

Syprus fell on te ground and lay ther for a minute, "that hurt a little." He got up and tried to lay on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

"Well, I'll get my clothes on, and we'll go find jeremiah, he's probably worried about me and you, after what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 am

"I guess we can go see him." Syprus pouted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:47 am

"What, you don't want to? I mean we have to settle things, don't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 am

"When we get back we can have alone time," syprus got up, "we owe him an apology."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

*Tsun nodded* "Yeah, we can have alone time. And yes, an apology was what I was going to give him, I snapped over what he said..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am

Syprus grabbed her hand, "lets go I want to get this over with. I don't want to ruin his life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' apartment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: