Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
tsun and syprus date at the park I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
tsun and syprus date at the park I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

tsun and syprus date at the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

tsun and syprus date at the park Empty
PostSubject: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Syprus walked with tsun to the park. "Pretty nice day wish I had some food to have a nice picnic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

*Tsun blushes as they walk* "...y-y-you can go get something if you want, while I wait here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:01 am

"No that would be no fun we can just find a tree under and talk about stuff. I wouldn't want to leave you alone some other guy might try to steal you away from me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:19 am

"...like anyone else would want to date a demon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:22 am

"I am sure other people would they would just have to get past the scary look you always have on your face." Syprus was teasing Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh stop that..." *Tsun blushes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 am

"I can't help it you are too easy to tease. I don't see the scaryness that I was warned about by my father. You are just cute and miss understood." Syprus found a good spot to sit down and he started to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 am

"R-r-really?" *Tsun takes a seat beside Syprus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 am

"Yeah hmmmm nice weather out here. I could sit here all day next to you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am

"T-t-t-that it is..." *Tsun is blushing* "...I'm still not quite used to the idea of me dating someone...after all the time I've spent alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am

"Just think of me like a good friend and you might be able to talk to me. You should get over the being alone I don't plan to leave an interesting person like you alone." Syprus went to wrap his arm around Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am

"I guess...though the only people I've ever felt comfortable with are my friends...but this...this is just so sudden..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 am

"You will get use to it in no time just imagine you are fighting me again and use that same charisma you used to beat me." Syprus had his arm around Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:51 am

"What charisma? I didn't think I used any charisma to beat you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:52 am

"Well you did not fumble over words to talk to me and your not trying to hide behind the nearest thing you can find." Syprus let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 am

"That was before all...this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 am

"Hehehe I think it is cute such a tuff girl reduced to a stumbling little girl." Syprus kissed tsun on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 am

*Tsun blushes* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 am

"Did you enjoy shooting the gun I gave you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 am

"...not quite what I normally shoot, but it was alright"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:01 am

"I just like the feel they give unless the person can block bullets it is intemidating staring down the barrel of that."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 am

"If you're used to guns, like I am, and have electricity to shield from them, like me, then not so much..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 am

Yuna was walking through the park looking around wearing her new uniform as a Knight of C.C. she then saw Tsun with Syprus and walked up behind them. "Hey...what are you two up to?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:06 am

*Tsun blushes* "N-n-nothing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 am

"Just hanging out in the park and having a little date. " Syprus said o yuna

to Tsun "I am not use to it I guess maybe if I finish that magic gun then I'll be better with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsun and syprus date at the park
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: