Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm

"Very well."

Jessika continued on her way to the kitchen.

"Hello Tsun would you like some assistance with dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 pm

"Thank you Jess...I would love the extra help. Takumi is in bed, and she's normally the one to help."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 pm

"Okay what would you like me to do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 pm

"I'd also like to be of service, madame Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 pm

"*Tsun directs both Cad and Jess on what to do to prep for the night's supper*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Jess did everything she was told.

"So is that all we need to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Pyrus started to leave he had something on his mind he had to think about. "Serana, and frank we are leaving.... Back out now because this path we are walking down will lead us to hell no matter what." Pyrus started to chuckle.

Sigh we won't leave you we have nothing left in this world other then our cursed bodies.

Serana is correct we are the first members of the Order of Pyrus... Well that is what we should call ourselves. Frank started to chuckle.

they headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 pm

"Yeah. That's everything, now we serve dinner."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 pm

"This was fun thank you for allowing me to help."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:27 pm

"Not a problem, anytime."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Jessika helped set up the table.

"Aright everyone Dinner is ready."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Syprus went to the table and took a seat he had a look on his face like he was in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Jess sat down.

"What seems to be the matter Syprus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 pm

"My dad.... he is up to something, it is unlike him to care about something like the monster world occupied." Syprus kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 pm

"He does seem to be pretty driven.What are his ties to the Monster World?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:37 pm

"He is a wanted man he destroyed a whole village using acient magic or so the story says. There is more to it I think but he refuses to tell the real story that happened that day." Syprus started to think a little less.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 pm

"Maybe he is trying to save the monster world so they would forgive him for destroying the village."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 pm

"That could be it....." Syprus kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 pm

"Well anyway lets eat."

Everyone ate dinner and tried not to think about the war that may be coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"The food is good.... maybe I am over thinking again." Syprus got up to wash his plate.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm

"Thank you for dinner I shall retire to my room if you should need me."

Jessika got up and went to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Syprus went back to his room and jumped in bed he had a little to think about.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Gino walked up and knocked on the door. "Lady Tsun, could I have a word?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:27 pm

*Tsun comes up to the door and opens it* "Who and what is it this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 pm

"Well, don't know if you been following up on news, but me and my girlfriend are in need of an apartment. I heard you had some open for hire, could we discuss it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next