Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus recruits in monster world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm

"It is pretty complex for me and maybe you have a point. Dying is not all.that bad I have been there." Pyrus took a drink of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 pm

He looked at Pyrus,, then made his order, and stared at the wall again, assuming Pyrus made a mistake. "Well, no matter what happens from this point on, we have shown the people we will not let her do this unpunished."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 pm

"Hey are you hitting on me and I see doubt in your eyes about me being dead. I was, C.C brought me back for some reason." Pyrus kinda chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm

"So that's how, I already thought you were bragging or anything. But no, I'm not hitting on you. I'm stating that you have no more shame to feel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:49 pm

"Too bad your not too ba looking." Pyrus busts up laughing "I have nothing to feel bad about anyways I took the fall for my ex wife. I just don't care about the feeling of being alive too much emotions I can't control." Pyrus drank his coffee and orders more.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

"Emotions are just something we learn to cope with. Having a deathwish means you're not man enough to handle emotions, but I'm assuming you have no deathwish, since you seem a pretty strong-willed guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

"Maybe I am just weak." Pyrus laughed and gor up and laughed "when you are ready to admit feelings for mw.lets keep a little distance." Pyrus qas gone before anyone knew.it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Bismarck looked at Pyrus. "Is there something you would like to tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:38 pm

-Two bright rows of flames scorched pass the two beings, leaving them in the middle. A grin of pure blood lust forms at a distence. A shadow grows from behind the pair of Pyrus and Bismarck. Then, out from the distance, a human walks out. The flames grew higher, and it showed all of the new characters on the scene. The rest of the body that the grin was attached to now able to be seen. The grin ended up belonging to Cross. Cross's "pet" Kitsune stepped out from the flames. The shadows were scared off, leaving behind only Zwei. The human walked closes to the pair, showing himself to be Takumi.- "We have come to join you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:23 pm

"Interesting people keep showing up." Pyrus appears again. "I am impling at you Mr. Knight that you have love interest in me." Pyrus busted up laughing before stopping and paying attention to the boy in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:15 am

'Well, what say you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:10 am

"Yes you can join the rebellion just try not to make too much trouble." Pyrus walked away leaving two pieces of paper with a way to contact him. "Don't worry Mr. Knight I was only teasing you I have an interest in a cute ninja maid." Pyrus was laughing as he walked away for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus recruits in monster world
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3