Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus recruits in monster world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 am

The monster talked among themselves and came to an agreement to join Pyrus' army and be trained by the knight.

"It seems you army has gained some power Pyrus."

"Just know that this does not mean we have forgiven you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 am

Bismarck kneeled before Pyrus. "Before we thought C.C. was doing her job. Now, we see her treachery. The Knights of Round are at your disposal, Lord Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 am

"I will do this so none in this world will fear me ever again." Pyrus started to glow and chains came out of the ground and warpped around him "these chains restrict the use of my magic. They will only come off when I fight our enemies." Pyrus started to smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

"He's into some weird stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 am

"He's showing you his loyalty to you now." Bismarck stood up again, and walked in the direction of the military complex that had been established by the Knights before. "Any who require military training, we have a massive amount of Knightmares left, and we can give all the basic training."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 am

Everyone stood up and walked to the door and as one asked

"Enough for all of us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 am

"Ok mr. Knight we need these monster trained I have stuff to atend to if anyone needs me u can contact one of my.illusions." pyrus starte to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 am

"Very well, Milord." He then turned to the people who had gathered around the hangars. "Not sure, but we have around the 800 to 900 Knightmare Frames from Valkyrie Squadron still stationed here. I don't think they'd mind if we took them for a while.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 am

Pyrus got away from all the people and fell down "damn chains are powerful I really don't know my own power." Pyrus got up again after a break and headed back to human world.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 am

"Do we really need the knightmares after all we are monsters and have powers of our own?All we need is combat training."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am

Bismarck looked at the one who said that. "Need, no, you don't need them. It's a handy extra, though."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

"I guess."

all the monsters followed the knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Pyrus looked around for maria he wante to see if she would go out for lunch or something.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Bismarck explained en masse the basic functions of the Knightmare Frames. How they worked, and their weaponry. Also he explained their weak spots, so they would know to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:06 pm

The monsters had trouble using the knightmares at first but soon got the hang of things.

"So this is what the humans use to fight."

"It's not half bad."

"In fact it is quite fun."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 pm

"Well, the point behind this is, since we Humans aren't normally able to handle magic, or any other form, we created this as our way to defend ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:08 pm

"Well it does seem like quite the piece of machinery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Pyrus gave up and went to a cafe to eat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm

The monsters kept training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Pyrus got into the cafe and got himself a coffee and sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 pm

After a well day training, most had already figured out how the Knightmares worked, and could go to battle straight. Bismarck took this chance, and walked to the café where he noticed Pyrus was sitting. "So, you think this'll help your goal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm

"No I just am lazy they all fear and hate me. I guess after all these years people don't forget." Pyrus took a drink of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 pm

"I'm uncertain to if we will win this, but it at least showed we have the guts to have stand up to her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 pm

"Yeah but if we do nothing then we are just cowards. I do not care about winning or losing I just care about my pride. I did not want to bring others into my sucide mission but I guess it is too late to call it off." Pyrus looked at his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 pm

"This may look against us, in odds, but it's not a suicide mission, if it's something we dare fight for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus recruits in monster world   Pyrus recruits in monster world - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus recruits in monster world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next