Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank hangs out at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 am

"You should cheer up life gets better. You have many people who care about you they can help ease your pain if you let them." Frank started to purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 am

"Here, I have just the cure for you, milady." *Cad hands Jess an Onyx pendant* "That should help you cheer up, milady"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 am

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 am

"It's a charm. I made it using one of my feathers. It should cheer you up, as well as help you use the powers I wield."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 am

"Thank you."

Jess put the pendant on

"I feel much better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 am

"I knew you would, after all, my healing powers have a certain pick-me-up side effect I've discovered, so I figured it would come in handy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 am

"I have something I need to take care of I'll be on my way..... Miss Jess get better and cheer up." Frank got up and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 am

"Good bye Frank be safe."

To Cad

"So where are you on your way to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 am

"Nowhere in particular, I just thought I'd take a walk..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 am

"Well enjoy your stay and if you need company just call me,okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:53 am

"I think I'll take you up on that, milady..." *Cad sits down next to Jess*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 am

"So have you worn your new dress's yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:58 am

"Not yet milady...I feel that dresses are best saved for a special occasion, and not to be worn everyday."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 am

"I see."

Jessika looked up and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 am

"So, tell me about your past milady...life must be interesting in the royal court."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 am

Still staring at the sky

"Not at all,life is pretty boring when you're kept inside the castle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am

"Oh really? I would say the same thing about life outside the castle...things can get pretty dull at times."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

"Yes but at least you are free to do what you wish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 am

"I wouldn't be so quick to judge milady...some of those on the outside have just as much decision as you did"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 am

"Before I was aloud to leave the castle I have not made one decision on my own,everything was chosen for me when and what to eat,what to wear,how to have my hair,everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 am

"My thoughts exactly, milady...not all outside the castle walls have the amount of choice you think they have."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

"How so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 am

"Some people are forced into doing certain things, like their jobs...their lifestyles, and so on and so forth."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 am

"I see,and how about you what was your past life?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 am

"Before this curse, I was a male angel, with beautiful, pure, snow white wings...after the loss of my family and the curse, well...I am what you see before you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank hangs out at the park
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next