Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank hangs out at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 am

"Ugh Tsun what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

" I am from the angel world but i am without a place to call home at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

"Thought I'd follow you and cheer you up! You looked down..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 am

"I see just another vagrant...." Frank was talking to alexia then he turned to Tsun "You should calm down on shocking people all the time..." then he turned to jess "You are not useless everyone has a use in this world you just need to find out what it is."

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:48 am

"Well give me one reason why I shouldn't be depressed."

to Frank

"Well how do you suppose I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am

"yes just another vagrant"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 am

"Just cheer up, okay? Ignis'll be back, abandoning someone he cares for just isn't his thing, so don't worry. I'll be here for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:53 am

"Thank you Tsun that helped allot but I cant help but to feel down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:54 am

"It could be worse jess you could be cursed and not recall your past. I am a talking cat who was possibly a warlock." Frank turns to alexia "Well set up a tent in a corner of the park that is what any logical vagrant does just avoid the police."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 am

"Hmmm...well, just don't let it get to ya too much, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am

"Alright I'll try."

Jessika continued to pet Frank.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am

"Well, I'll be off, don't want to keep Sy waiting." *Tsun walks off*
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am

" yea i was planning on sleep in the park but not in a tent im going to sleep in the tree over there"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

"Bye Tsun and thanks for trying to cheer me up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

"Done that before a little easier to sleep in a tree as a cat." Frank chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:06 am

" yea but i like to be off the ground away from thief's"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 am

*Cad walks through the park, spotting Jess* "Hello, milady, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:11 am

"Hello Cad.I am doing better thank you,what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:12 am

"Just thought I'd spend a walk through the human world..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:13 am

"I see,so how are you enjoying your time here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 am

"Alright, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 am

"I could be better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 am

Frank looks up at jess"You doing better now jess? I can do a few tricks to cheer you up."

Last edited by steafen on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 am

"Cheer up, milady. You seem down."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 am

To frank

"No it's fine perhaps later."

"Yes well my life seems to have taken quite the turn for the worst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank hangs out at the park
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next