Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank hangs out at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 am

"And who or what cursed you and for what reason?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 am

"I cursed myself. After the loss of my family, I felt it best to change everything about me, including my mind and body. I had access to the spells from the family library, so I did it."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:28 am

"Don't you think that was a little uncalled for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

"At the time it may have been, milady, but I do not regret my decision to this day..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 am

"Well as long as you are happy I suppose it is fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am

"That it is. But sorry to have brought up such a dark subject, milady."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 am

"It is quite alright I enjoy talking to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 am

"Same here, milady. And you don't need to worry about me coming onto you, the curse changed my mindset completely...okay?" *Cad whispered this last part*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:42 am

jessika blushed

"I was not worried about that in fact it hadn't crossed my mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am

"Really? I could have sworn that would have, considering I just told you that I was formerly a guy...but alright...forgive me if I've made you uncomfortable, milady."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 am

"No it's fine in fact I found it quite funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 am

"Oh? How so?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 am

"I don't know I just did,I can't explain it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 am

"Hmmm...don't worry milady, you will not hurt my feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 am

"No it's not like that it's just I found it funny that you felt the need to tell me that you would not "hit" on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 am

"Oh. I just thought to tell you..." *Cad clears her throat* "..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 am

"So what will you do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 am

"I have naught a clue. I thought to seek your employ, maybe as a personal guard, but wasn't sure when to ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:59 am

Pyrus, Frank and Serana appeared in the park around the same area Jess was in "Damn that wanna be goddess she will pay for messing with my world." Pyrus was yelling.

Stupid fool calm down you are near death. Serana was scolding Pyrus.

What is going on I am confused I thought Pyrus was dead... Frank was really confused.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 am

"It seems like you just have have.I will accept you offer please come with me to my current residents so I may knight you."

"Oh my Frank, Serana what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 am

A dead man came back to life. Serana was a little confused.

Pyrus what the heck did you do to make her mad. Frank was freaking out.

"My illusion tried to take back the monster world and tried to seal her....." Pyrus passed out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 am

"A man back from the dead?That's impossible and who is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 am

This man is none other then the father of Syprus and he was pretty much dead. We need to get him some medical help he was refusing to let the people occupying monster world finish working on him.

Hell kicked him out this man just can't die..... Frank chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 am

"Very well, milady. And what seems to be the issue? I might be of some assistance with my healing powers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 am

I doubt you could completely heal him but from what it appears he has surface damage..... Looking at his eyes he is blind both of his eyes should be red.... Serana was looking Pyrus over.

The man forsaken by the monster world returned to try and help them..... He has a huge heart I would be bitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank hangs out at the park
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next