Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A boring day at the park I_vote_lcapA boring day at the park I_voting_barA boring day at the park I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A boring day at the park I_vote_lcapA boring day at the park I_voting_barA boring day at the park I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A boring day at the park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

A boring day at the park Empty
PostSubject: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:16 am

Igrus was sitting on a bench, he was bored. His girlfriend has not visited him in a while. He watched people walk by and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:18 am

*Takumi was walking along in the park, humming.*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 am

Igrus noticed the humming and ran over "Takumi is that you?" He was interested in knowing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 am

"Hey, little brother! How have you, mother and father been?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:29 am

"They miss you and Mom has been smuthering me. It gets hard to do any travling with her worried about leaving like you." Igrus smiled at her, "what brings you to the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 am

"Ashura left home again...I'm out here looking for him. He's a vampire...he should be resting during the day..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

"He is always up to something, don't worry too much about him. Still working on your curses?" Igrus was excited.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 am

"Not so much lately...I think I mastered everything in Grandpa's book..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 am

"I have control over my demon powers now." Igrus laughed, "it helped me gain a rank among the demons."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 am

"That's good. It took you some time, but you did it. I'll give you Grandpa's book next time I come to visit, okay?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 am

"I do not care much for curses, and my magic is pretty good." Igrus let loose electricity that does no harm to anyone but it would tell him all the people around them. "Lately it has been not very safe for me to be out and about."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 am

"The book has more than curses in it. It has a bit of everything. Mother is right to worry about you, it is dangerous around here. I've been attacked a few times, but Ashura was there to protect me."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 am

Igrus smiles, "I am pretty powerful. I didn't get my rank for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 am

"Alright. As confident as ever..." *She messed up his hair.* "...don't get into trouble, ok?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 am

Igrus yawned, "you be careful too. If anything all these girls around me will be my doom." He laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 am

"So you're getting a girlfriend now? Is mother letting you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

"She let me have a girlfriend though I doubt she knows about the other girls." Igrus looked around, "I had an alien living in the extra apartment. She was interesting but she left on some strange mission."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

"You and your stories...so how are the twins? Are the behaving?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 am

"They are doing good and it is not a story it is true. You going to visit mom and dad whie you are here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 am

"Maybe...I don't think I can face mother until me and Ashura get married. I think I'll wait."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:30 am

"You should face her before then. You have to be brave, and we all miss you. Mom has been very sad that you don't show your face around here." Igrus put his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 am

"I know...but I told her that I'd marry Ashura...and I haven't...not yet, at least..." *She blushed, and looked away.*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 am

He hugged her, "don't worry so much Takumi. You don't have to get married yet, and I bet she wants you to get married when you are ready." He kept hugging her, "I miss my older sister. So please come home more often."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 am

"I'll come home...when Me and Ashura are married, I'm set on doing that..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 am

He held her tighter, "you and mom are too stubborn. Can you just visit more often?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the park   A boring day at the park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day at the park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next