Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank hangs out at the park  I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank hangs out at the park  I_vote_lcapFrank hangs out at the park  I_voting_barFrank hangs out at the park  I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank hangs out at the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Frank hangs out at the park  Empty
PostSubject: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 am

Frank was at the park looking for something to do. He was bored out of his mind looking for someone to talk to. He sat down on a bench and started to look at the people go by.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 am

Alexia was walking in the park an saw a cat an walked up an started petting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 am

"Do you walk up to every cat and try to pet him?" Frank started to purr a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am

Alexia backs away slowly "who said that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 am

"The invisble man that is standing behind you...... I think it is the cat who just spoke to you." Frank was having fun messing with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 am

"my god man you can talk this is so cool" Alexia was feeling a little crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 am

"Yes I can talk... So you going to introduce yourself or should I introduce myself first."
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 am

" im sorry my name is Alexia"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:14 am

"Well hello there alexia my name is frank... You come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 am

" no actualy im on a trip an this is my first time in this park i saw it an thought it was nice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:19 am

"I see I myself do a little traveling. Mostly around the monster world."
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 am

" i haven't been their but one day i might go their"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am

"Nothing too exciting... people don't fight as much anymore." Frank got up and streched.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 am

Jessika decided to walk through the park to get her mind off of recent events.One her walk she saw frank talking to someone and she decided to go see what he was doing.(She's still depressed)

"Hello Frank I had no idea you would be here,so what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 am

" but it is dangerous right?" Alexia sits down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 am

"I am here on a break jess... Serana is off doing something alone and I got bored so I came to the park and this nice guy here showed up and started to talk to me." Frank was talking to jess.

To Alexia "Most of the danger is gone just a few slums left."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

"What are you two talking about if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 am

" we are talking about monster world"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 am

"You should not go there,not now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 am

"Alexia here was asking me if it still had danger and I said most of it is gone. So jess what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

" i don't plan on going their for awhile"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

"I am just clearing my mind."

Jess sat down on the bench and put Frank on her lap and pet him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 am

"I see.... will the angel world be ok without you?" frank looked at Alexia "Where are you from Alexia?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 am

"It should be I am of no use to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 am

"Nonsense! You're the heir to the throne Jess!" *Tsun surprises Jess by sneaking up behind her and shocking her a little*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank hangs out at the park    Frank hangs out at the park  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank hangs out at the park
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next