Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mia goes to the park I_vote_lcapmia goes to the park I_voting_barmia goes to the park I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mia goes to the park I_vote_lcapmia goes to the park I_voting_barmia goes to the park I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mia goes to the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

mia goes to the park Empty
PostSubject: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Mia walked to the park. "I think i'll relax here til I wanna go home."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 pm

She was walking through the park carrying her bag with her while looking around her tail swaying back and forth slowly. "Hmm.." She then noticed Mia and blinked before walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Mia looked in Namide's direction. "Oh, hi there. You look sorta like me. A little. You know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

She nodded and sat down next to her. "Yeah..so..what's a young girl like you doing in the park alone?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

C.C. woke up under a tree. Sunlight passed through the leaves, as she looked up to the fullblue sky. She looked around, and saw Namide with a girl standing around. What the...
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm

She looked over seeing C.C. and got up before walking over to her and sitting next to her. "Hey C.C."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 pm

"Hey." Not knowing what had happened, she just acted as if she had been there all day long. "Aren't you supposed to be at school now?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm

She shrugged and cuddled. "Don't want to go to something so boring on a day like this. Especially today." She then looked at Mia. "This is my Onee-Chan. C.C." She then hugged C.C. and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm

"Either boring or helping, you have to go to school. It's important for your future." She stood in front of her, still taller then Namide, looking down on her with a bit of a threatening look, making her face look darker then usual
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 pm

She looked up at her. "B..But...today is" She then looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:42 pm

A smile appeared on her face. "I know, hun, but you still have to attend school. I'll talk the teacher into having a party."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm

She then sighed. "The students don't like me except the other non-humans. Then there's this one student...he kind of ignores everything." She looked over at Mia before back to C.C. "Also I've never met another of my kind before besides my family."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 pm

"well, you have me, Tsun, and you can invite anyone, to see who comes."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:51 pm

She nodded and pulled C.C. back down onto her lap. "Please can I just skip the rest of the day?" She looked down. "I don't really feel well anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm

"If you're not well, you should go to the hospital. Even as Demon, you should take care of your own health."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:02 pm

She nodded and cuddled with her. "If I get worse I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:22 pm

"well, what should we do the rest of the day? And introduce me to this friend of yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Mia giggled. "Come on, let her stay. For me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well, I don't see any reason not to skip one day, so I guess it's all right for now. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm

"Name's Mia." Mia got up and walked over to C.C..
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:16 pm

"You can call me C.C., as most people call me." Sle lay back on the grass, on her back, and looked up to the sky. "Well, what should we do on your birthday, Namide?"

"Just want to hang out with you people." Namide lay down besides her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Mia got a curious look on her face. "It's her birthday? I didn't know that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:21 pm

"Well, now you do. Even though, I havent gotten you anything yet. So we may have to go to the mall to get you something. You'd go get something as well, wouldn't you, Mia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm

"I'll be right back." Mia giggled and ran in teh direction of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:31 pm

"I had in mind we'd all go, so I guess we'll have to follow." With Namide in her tracks, C.C. walked after Mia, who ran towards the mall, dispite the devastation that had occurred there the last couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mia goes to the park   mia goes to the park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mia goes to the park
Page 1 of 1