Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
team practice - Page 4 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 4 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
team practice - Page 4 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 4 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

team practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

team practice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am

"I think you're all bark and no bite...And yes I heard." She started to charge fire in both her hands. The fire went away and she smirked. "I don't need spells to kill you anyway."

Last edited by Sakura and Ten on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am

The member 'Sakura and Ten' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 am

Yarashi glanced at John, "how long can you stall her?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 am

"Not sure..." His eyes turned black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 am

"Well try something", Yarashi said as he threw a smoke bomb infront of Sakura, "I have a move that takes time", he explained, then vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 am

He spun his sword as it started to glow. "Got you now..." He stopped spinning his sword as its color changed. "Now then..." He rushed in with his sword. "Golden Thunder Blade!" He stabbed Sakura in the arm.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 am

The member 'Question Man' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 am

She grabbed her arm, then let go. "Damn that hurt." She looked up and grabbed the sword, pulling it out of her. "Ugh...idiots." She smashed her hand on the ground. As she did that, a huge earthquake started. "Final Earth Strike!" Lightning surrounded John, slowly closing in. Rocks surrounded the electricity in a ball, as an extra measure to trap him.

Last edited by Sakura and Ten on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 am

The member 'Sakura and Ten' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 8

#2 'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

"Can't...give...up..." He looked at his sword. "Maybe..." Nothing happened. "Damn..."

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 am

A portal opened behind Sakura, Yarashi's voice echoed as he ran out, "lets finish this fast", he said, rushing at Sakura, his hand dug into the ground as he ran, and a large electric charge engolfed Yarashi's hand, it sounded like 50,000 singing birds in one small room, "Chorus of 50,000! - Shock Rush!", he yelled, he struck Sakura in the back with his hand, it dug right into her boddy.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 am

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 6

#2 'Spell Check' : 2

#3 'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 am

Sakura got hit and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 am

John fell to the ground and landed on his feet. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 am

Yarashi sighed, "its still too week, ill never beat Tasuno with this" he looked at Sakura, "shes out cold, but not dead, Gin and Ten are near by, lets go help them out".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 am

"Wait..." He looked at his sword and put it back. "Train me." He smiled and his eyes turned blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 am

Yarashi suddenly felt a bolt of lightning in his boddy and kneeled in pain, "I-I knew about thethe strain the chorus of 50,000 puts on me, but I had to use it, I c-cant move ..." he struggled to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 am

John's eyes turned gold. "Triple Gold Healforce!!!" Yarashi's hands glowed with a golden eye, and then it faded away, healign Yarashi. "You ok?" He helped him up.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 am

#1 'Spell Check' : 9

#2 'Spell Check' : 10

#3 'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 am

Yarashi took a breath, "yea, and i'll train you later too, but for now, lets go help Ten and Gin, ok? and whats your name annyway?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:18 am

"John..." He grabbed his sword. "You need to rest..." He stabbed the ground between them, teleporting them away. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm

after returning to the forest, Yarashi started fealing Gin and Ten's energy, and he ran after it, "Im on my way!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:13 pm

John was running behhind him and looked at him. "Whatdo we do once we get to them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Yarashi chuckled, "if you know me, I usualy have no idea about thease things till it happens", he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team practice
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next